• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DorGunR

R.I.P.
    Mar 7, 2007
    Severn
    Make sure you have video and tape recorders ready to roll in case the gestapo story turns out to be true.

Oh, and crate your shih tzu.... remember you ARE in PG county

That will just make a better target for the dog shooters. :mad54:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    The latest must have for Prince George's county dog owners:
    security2020_2015_27609411

Custom%20Body%20Armor%20-%20Canine.jpg

http://www.bulletproofme.com/Canine_Vests.shtml
    Comes in COYOTE BROWN & TAN
    Black Navy Blue Navy Blue Olive Drab Green Olive Drab
    Woodland or DESERT Camouflage
    ACU Digital Camo ACU - Digital Camo

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    This is what the dogs need: View attachment 3471

No what it needs is a O'Malley brown bumper sticker and a MSP Troopers sticker.

FYI : The next time the MSP calls asking me for Money to support the "Storm Troopers" i'm going to Suggest that they call Martin O'Malley or Doug Gansler and ask them for some money.

Last edited:

baddevildog82

May 2, 2008
    Arbutus
    Someone is going to get killed if this stuff keeps happening. When there is a knock on the door at that hour, I answer it with a gun in hand. I am not sure what I would do if I encountered 6 armed men that are not in uniform!

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Someone is going to get killed if this stuff keeps happening. When there is a knock on the door at that hour, I answer it with a gun in hand. I am not sure what I would do if I encountered 6 armed men that are not in uniform!
    The woman in Dundalk was killed. Happened three years ago:
    January 21, 2005—MD

Baltimore County, Maryland police descend on a home in the Dundalk neighborhood at around 5 a.m. on a narcotics warrant. They deploy a flashbang grenade, then quickly subdue the first-floor occupants -- a man and two young adults.

When officers enter the second-floor bedroom of Cheryl Llynn Noel, they break open the door to find the middle-aged woman in her bed, frightened, and pointing a handgun at them. One officer fires three times. Noel dies at the scene.

Friends and acquaintances described Noel as "a wonderful person," who ran a Bible study group on her lunch breaks. One man collected 200 signatures from friends, neighbors, and coworkers vouching for her character.

Officers conducted the raid after finding marijuana seeds in the Noels' garbage can.

Friends and acquaintances described Noel as "a wonderful person," who ran a Bible study group on her lunch breaks. One man collected 200 signatures from friends, neighbors, and coworkers vouching for her character.
    http://www.cato.org/raidmap/

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA

You don't even have to be armed for them to kill you, happened to a 90 year old lady in florida, those people in Dundalk, and an elderly veteran near annapolis, and several more. Thing is you can't really fault the police in most cases, tey go off of what they are told, address, armed fugitive, and so on, when they get it right, you normally don't hear too much.

as for the dog, nothing is too good for Cosmo;)
    CT-K9-LTA3A.jpg

K9 body armor

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    OT but Novus's puppy deserves a caption contest all his own.

"You said, the edges of the cheeseburger, were for me. Kapish?"

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Ok let's bring this back on topic....

Let's not be so fast to totally blame the store owners...(Although ultimately they are the ones who ARE to blame)

I was reading through the thread and remembered reading something, a few minutes of searching and wallah... I found it... (It's amazing what search can produce) http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=8256&highlight=underage
    I worked for a shop in the past, that the owner of, sold ammo to a MSP cadet
    who just happened to be underage. The cadet requested .380acp ammo, which there is no rifle available chambered in that round, thus would require the purchaser to be atleast 21 years old. After the cadet walked out of the store with the ammo, the MSP officer running the sting walked in and told the owner that in order to keep from being charged with a crime that he would have to do an ammo log. That shop is no longer in business, but that was one of the reasons why he decided to retire.

Just another little facet of the picture...

JCR

Aug 12, 2008
    Letter said that the "raid" took place at night, yet it indicated that it happened at 12:30 pm.

If it happened 1/2 hour after Midnight, the proper designation is 12:30 am.

If it happened at 12:30 pm than it was Lunch time.

Sleeping at Noon is atypical, tiling after Midnight is atypical.

See why I'm confused?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Sounds like he made the common mistake of using "PM" when referring to midnight.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Letter said that the "raid" took place at night, yet it indicated that it happened at 12:30 pm.

If it happened 1/2 hour after Midnight, the proper designation is 12:30 am.

If it happened at 12:30 pm than it was Lunch time.

Sleeping at Noon is atypical, tiling after Midnight is atypical.

See why I'm confused?

No confusion, just a typo. We haven't verified the story yet, so I'm not saying that in this particular case that it really happened. But, as to the AM/PM thing, the other part of the email that I did not post should clear it up:

Henry,

I don't know what they would have done had I not been at home. Or if my Wife had not opened the door. Let's face it, it's highly questionable if not criminal for them to have even besieged my home in the middle of the night because I legally purchased handgun ammunition. Who knows what they are capable of, given that rationale... In Practice, Police "ACT" then worry about legalities latter because of "Tunnel Vision". Usually they try to "settle" cases rather than set a legal precedent or admit guilt. I don't want money (my contact to NRA Attorney), I want them to STOP this practice and be held accountable for their actions.

If you want to "bust" people for legally buying handgun ammo when the State Police don't have a record of you owning any such caliber weapon, then make it illegal to do so (good luck). Don't send a Swat Team to a Law Abiding Citizen's Home at Midnight when they have not broken any laws!

By all means share this info with "Shall Issue Inc." and you can use my name. I've already been told by Chris Contee (NRA Legal Counsel), that if they come back with or without a warrant, have them call him direct.

Thanks and lock your door.

Don Curtis

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    As a side note, I just sat down with my mom and explained to her that no matter what, the police are not to be allowed into our house under any circumstances, unless they have a warrant.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Officers conducted the raid after finding marijuana seeds in the Noels' garbage can.

I f I remember correctly, hemp seeds are a common ingredient in bird seed mixes.

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    I f I remember correctly, hemp seeds are a common ingredient in bird seed mixes.
    Yeah, and why ( and when ) were they in the thier garbage? Sounds like someone "made a call" about them which could've been false! I'll have to divide my Great Dane poop between the trash cans now , huh? :rolleyes:

BenL

John Galt Speaking.

It's not just that... my trash can sits in front of my house in the city. People throw trash in it all the time (which is a nice change of pace from throwing it in my flower bed.) How, on earth, did a cop get a warrant based on something he found in a trash can OUTSIDE the house???

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom