• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Has anyone seen or heard of this:

http://arizonaconcealedcarry.com/

I did a search on the site and did not see anything. Not sure how legit it is, online only classes??

I've seen adds for this on backpage. I guess it was the next step. We used to have a 10 hour training class, then with constitutional carry the requirements got whittled down. My class was 3 hours long with no range time. The disadvantage is that states like Nevada, and i'm sure others, drop reciprocity because of lax testing requirements.

Getting the permit does have a few advantages for me though. No NICS check, can carry in restaurants that sell booze (unless otherwise posted), and i pick up New Mexico.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Ive seen finger prints ranging from free-$50. Depends on where you go. Friend got his free wen they were training new flatfeet on printing.

Wright45

Mar 23, 2013
    Did you get a certificate? I would LOVE to see how it was signed by the instructor.

After you pass the online course you will get a email with instructions.
    see below

Ready to apply for your Arizona Concealed Carry Permit?

First you will need an application packet, provided by the Arizona Department of Public Safety. The application packet includes fingerprint cards, which are not available for download.

To request the application packet from the Arizona Department of Public Safety, complete the contact form on the Arizona DPS' website below. (In the comments area, write "Please send an application packet to, " and include your full name and mailing address.) Alternatively, you may call the concealed weapons unit directly at 602-256-6280 to request the application packet.
    https://www.azdps.gov/About/Contacts/Email/?c=CCW

The section of the application labeled, "FIREARMS SAFETY TRAINING COMPLETION CERTIFICATE," does not need to be signed by our instructor. Our certificate is all that is needed to complete this section.

Once you have your application packet completed and a printed copy of your Arizona Concealed Carry Certificate, you can apply for your permit at the Arizona Department of Public Safety by mailing all materials back in the return envelope.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    The section of the application labeled, "FIREARMS SAFETY TRAINING COMPLETION CERTIFICATE," does not need to be signed by our instructor. Our certificate is all that is needed to complete this section.

I don't even know where to begin with that one......that is just shameful.

Taurus85

Jun 25, 2011
    Rosedale, MD
    Rob: I followed the AZ instructions. got their packet and had my AZ CCE since August 2013. Just follow their instructons and you will have an AZ CCW in no time. My is good until August 2018.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Interesting

Which would you choose?

3)
    The best description of a cleared handgun is one that:
    A. Has no ammunition in it.
    B. May have ammunition in it but has been rendered inoperable by means of a safety device.
    C. Has been checked by the holder such that the holder knows with absolute certainty the condition.

Wright45

Mar 23, 2013
    Which would you choose?

3)
    The best description of a cleared handgun is one that:
    A. Has no ammunition in it.
    B. May have ammunition in it but has been rendered inoperable by means of a safety device.
    C. Has been checked by the holder such that the holder knows with absolute certainty the condition.

Yeah that's the question that had me shaking my head, thinking wtf is this, for a minute. lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom