• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cww

Jan 28, 2010
    Most of us that travel on 70 between Mt Airy and 97 see the usual conservative sign on the bulldozer. I noticed a pro Hillary sign today. What's up.with the new liberal stance?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    That is the property of the lady who turned out with us at the Rockville "Gun Violence" stooge event. Met her but didn't catch her name. But we told her how much we appreciated her dedication.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Just went by yesterday, says For Prison, it does look like a regular campaign sign so a quick glance does seem to say For President.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I saw that sign, and had a "WTF!?" moment - then I got closer, and had a "LMAO" moment.

I get a chuckle every time I pass that farm. I'm surprised Maryland's self-entitled leftists haven't tried to squelch him.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    If I heard correctly, he puts them on the equipment, because the gummin' (county?) won't let him have signposts in the ground on his own property.

It's amazing that a private landowner would be forbidden to have sign posts for a 1st Amendment purpose. Shows how far things have gone.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    I travel that way too. I hadn't noticed the sign lately but am familiar with others before this one. Maybe the signs might be some risk to transportation via distraction. Otherwise I don't see where the govt would have the right. I could see an HOA having an issue but that's big property so that's probably not at play.

I wonder if a 2A support rally could be held there? Get some more equipment. Have a sign, "Self defense is your right". Then a sign with a handgun on it. And/or something illustrating seconds vs minutes ...

Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom