• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lseries

Dec 11, 2011
    Because, you know, AGC, MSI, NRA, and all those other groups are so asleep that we have to pour salt into the wound that was the WaPo article, right?

Maybe we just believe in letting our elected officials know what we think, not what organizations that could be described as special interest groups think. IOW, the way the system is supposed to work.

If Hogan has his shorts in a bunch about the Post article I do not understand why. He said all those things, if not in public, at least in a venue where he had no expectation of privacy, and I've heard no allegations that he asked those who were quoted to keep what he said confidential. Based on the comments here about that article--frankly, chiefly yours--I get the impression that Hogan is 2A only when he can be sure that his support of RKBA will not become public. Sort of like the guy who's happy to, uh, repeatedly get to know a woman in the biblical sense but tells her he'll never introduce her to his friends or family.

I'm tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Maybe we just believe in letting our elected officials know what we think, not what organizations that could be described as special interest groups think. IOW, the way the system is supposed to work.

If Hogan has his shorts in a bunch about the Post article I do not understand why. He said all those things, if not in public, at least in a venue where he had no expectation of privacy, and I've heard no allegations that he asked those who were quoted to keep what he said confidential. Based on the comments here about that article--frankly, chiefly yours--I get the impression that Hogan is 2A only when he can be sure that his support of RKBA will not become public. Sort of like the guy who's happy to, uh, repeatedly get to know a woman in the biblical sense but tells her he'll never introduce her to his friends or family.

I'm tired of being treated like a second-class citizen.

So your idea is to tell Hogan that the wapo article was hus fault because he assumed we understood the difference between a whisper campaign and a potential PR disaster,and that the smart play is to keep us out of the loop.

I am quite he would love to hear from you.. make sure you say it just like that....

:lol2:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    So your idea is to tell Hogan that the wapo article was hus fault because he assumed we understood the difference between a whisper campaign and a potential PR disaster,and that the smart play is to keep us out of the loop.

I am quite he would love to hear from you.. make sure you say it just like that....

:lol2:

The WaPo article should not ever have been an issue. That is what the words "no comment" are for. Without comments and confirmation there was no story. The media are not our friends. Pretty simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom