• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    A friend is looking for an AR-15 lower receiver before the 10/1 deadline. He lives in Carroll County, so an IP over that way would be preferred. He prefers a billet lower but understands his waiting until the last minute is not somebody else's emergency.

Thank You

silentj

Rather Be Shooting
    Jul 16, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I love my Adcor lower. I don't think it's ugly at all, but that's just my opinion.

Bollinger is also a top notch FFL and I would definitely recommend it to any person in the Carroll County area. I'm also pretty positive that they have Adcor lowers still in stock.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    I love my Adcor lower. I don't think it's ugly at all, but that's just my opinion.

Bollinger is also a top notch FFL and I would definitely recommend it to any person in the Carroll County area. I'm also pretty positive that they have Adcor lowers still in stock.

Brian @ South Carroll Sporting Goods seems to always have a couple in stock.

Thanks - will pass these on to him as well!

marylandondeck

Oct 26, 2012
    Baltimore County

To each their own. I just don't like the weird piping above the ADCOR logo.

MonkeyPunch

Feb 23, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Engage (IP) has a shipment of Billet lowers coming in this month, with paired uppers as well. They're also doing 2-week release on them if I recall correctly. Definitely worth checking out!

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    When I was at shooters yesterday, I believe he said the Adcors lowers were sold out. HOWEVER, bollingers had a whole box of lowers (50 or so) when I was there on Tuesday. Bob will sell them stripped or built, your call... Bollingers will release on time (8 days) as well and they are just NW of Taneytown.

Lou did have a complete ADcor BEAR rifle for sale

Engage is expecting the next batch of lowers very soon - another great option and great people. They are located in Rockville

Tim Hafer had at least 4 stripped lowers when I was last there (week ago yesterday). Tim is releasing on-time with a waiver and is a great guy

---
    Shamr0ck

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS

Those are bitchin' :thumbsup:

I have about 20 of the Adcor's left, they can still be built or stripped. Free assembly, if you want it!

I think we've done a pallet's worth of transfers with you guys over the last month. You guys must have a massive amount of transfers incoming right now with Oct 1 approaching quickly.

We have Spike's lowers in stock at this time but we're getting low at this time:

Spike's Spider Lowers

We should have another ~400 or so arriving within the 5-10 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom