• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BBossman1

Mar 11, 2009
    Kensington
    I swear by the DD sights and use them on my AR with an Aimpoint Micro. I had a NIB set sitting around and decided they'd be better than the factory flip-ups. I haven't decided if I'm going to drop the coin for another Micro for the ARX, as its quite usable with the DD's

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    Thanks for posting this. Glad you had a good experience with it. FWIW, I bought the .22 version of this last year. The sights were garbage on that too, but a cheap red dot made a huge difference.

I don't think anybody ever expected this to somehow outshoot a decent AR. At least for me, the big draw was more about interchangeable barrels, simplified piston design for easy & limited maintenance, ambi controls, ultra light weight, etc. If it is reliable (and it should be given the military pedigree it has) it looks like a winner to me.

I'll probably pick one up at some point as funds allow. I am thinking there is going to be more 5.56 in my life thanks to all this import ban stuff related to Ukraine. I am suddenly not at all excited about shooting through my AK ammo.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Nice write up. I just saw a review on this on Guns and Ammo or one of those other shows and it convinced me to go take a look at one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom