• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    Or naive...your choice of course....

What is it you fear? I haven't read anything inflammatory from the group arranging the march.

No, don't wear a pointy white hood or burn crosses.
    The "every single one of them" I was referring to were the ones participating in this "march", not all Muslims, because I realize that not all of them want to see all of us dead and our way of life destroyed.
    There are 365 days in the year I find it curious that they chose this particular date.
    Your father sounds like an honorable man. I doubt that he is participating in this.

Have you read anything inflammatory that the group planning this has printed?

I don't think any traditional or Neo-pagan religion has ever done what you stated above.....

And 9/11 is a pretty significant date. 'Million Muslim March'? Not the date for it.

Define "traditional" and "Neo-pagan" for me please.

SigP226

Jul 22, 2011
    Youngsville, NC
    Hey, I'm always up for a ride. I kind of prefer the open roads of northern MD to the streets of DC, but what the hey. I'll see if my buddy and his Ultra Classic wants to ride along. He lost his firefighter son when the first tower went down.

Turbo2Point4

Feb 19, 2012
    Pretty sure its the date chosen that people find inflammatory, kind of an in your face date, to say look what we did to you on this date, kind of seems like a celebration. You would think if they want to be seen as a peaceful religion, they would have chosen a different date, just out of respect.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Pretty sure its the date chosen that people find inflammatory, kind of an in your face date, to say look what we did to you on this date, kind of seems like a celebration. You would think if they want to be seen as a peaceful religion, they would have chosen a different date, just out of respect.

Exactly. The same would apply if a group of Japanese people would want to march about their rights on Dec. 7th in Pearl Habor.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Speaking of inflammatory, the rhetorical "white hoods" reference seems applicable. Time to change your calendar; the KKK has had little influence in many a decade and that's a bloody flag best not waved. Please just let the KKK slip into the annals of infamy and continue dying a slow death. Eric Holder and the Obama administration have, if anything, only made fence-sitting at-risk bigots give the KKK a second look with their many outrageous "reverse-discriminatory" stances.

Exactly. The same would apply if a group of Japanese people would want to march about their rights on Dec. 7th in Pearl Habor.

Or perhaps build a mosque on ground zero in Manhattan?

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    The beauty of living in this country is one can choose to be ignorant if they desire.

"One million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government. We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our First Amendment rights. We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for the Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the establishment of a real 9/11 Commission to reveal the truth to the American people.”

While the events surrounding the Benghazi debacle continue to outrage both politicians and Americans alike, at the same time bedeviling the ongoing pro-Islamic efforts of the White House, the initially stated goals by the Islamist group seem to diverge from the radically moderated MMM message heard more recently (7/31)

"We American Muslims reject violence and terrorism, and defend the Constitutional rights of all Americans," says MD Alam, founder of AMPAC. "Every year on September 11th, beginning in 2013, we will be marching in Washington DC as we build toward our goal of bringing one million American Muslims to march in our nation's capital."

The question that is increasingly being asked is which version of the Million Muslim March should Americans believe? Perhaps one particularly important clue might be the more recent change in name of the Islamic protest event. After the initial public outcry aimed against the event's radicalized title, the Muslim march was renamed "Million American March Against Fear," which completely altered the group's initially publicized reason for marching in the first place.

But was the group's inital goal replaced?

"Not so," says Charlotte Grass-Roots Activist, Belinda Bee, of the Opposition Biker Rally group. Bee believes that the name was changed only to co-opt innocent, peace-loving, Americans into taking part in the Muslim march event. Bee may be right, in fact, as she points to the Muslim practice of "Taqiyya," which in shi'ia Islam means to subvert or hide the truth in order to further the aims of Islam.

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    Ok Stevel we get it, your a muslim sympathizer. You'll not get a lot of support from this crowd...

I'm not a "muslim sympathizer" at all. I detest all organized religions equally. Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, etc. etc. And no, I am not an atheist or agnostic. I think folks should use their own brain to figure out what is truth and not accept some dogma that has been passed around for centuries with no results backing its core principals.

nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    I'm not a "muslim sympathizer" at all. I detest all organized religions equally. Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, Islam, etc. etc. And no, I am not an atheist or agnostic. I think folks should use their own brain to figure out what is truth and not accept some dogma that has been passed around for centuries with no results backing its core principals.

So...you believe in truth and freedom and it's ok for the Muslim march on 9/11 but not ok for any other group to protest on that same day. :sad20:

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    The beauty of living in this country is one can choose to be ignorant if they desire.

To me, a Muslim protest on 9/11 fits this description.

The Biker march is not to belittle anyone, it is simply a show of support for everyone who lost their lives on 9/11 to Muslim terrorists.

I know you hate to admit it, but 9/11 is about Muslim extremists and the fight against them. Yes, there are plenty of domestic terrorists.....Oklahoma city......Unabomber.......blah blah blah.

I don't see a group of Mountain Militia from Montana marching on Oklahoma City on April 19th, the Muslim March organizers should have chosen a different date.

And their stated goal, to "force the truth about 9/11 to surface" (paraphrasing) means, to me, that they are trying to shift the blame away from Muslim extremists to a quasi-conspiracy perpetrated by the Bush administration. I've read the 9/11 Commission report several times and fail to see where the evidence is not clear that this was perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

I will be there to participate in supporting our troops and remembering and honoring the people that died on 9/11/01, hope to see everyone else as well.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Witchcraft?

Level+80+Warlock_aa5749_3535195.jpg

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    Marching on Washington is American. I don't have a problem if the MMM or the Bikers go to D.C. on 9/11. If they are citizens of this country and have permits, let either group go. They are just exercising the 1st Amendment right of the American People.

I'm not a muslim, muslim sympathizer, biker, or biker sympathizer. I am an American, and I believe in the civil rights of all Americans even when I don't agree with them.

I and my bike will be there. My brother is actually doing some of the organizing and route planning for this ride. It's getting a fairly large response from the biker community. Lets see if everyone actually shows up. I certainly hope so. Bikers are pretty reliable when it comes to our rights as Americans and supporting our troops and causes that deserve it.

Sick of everyone thinking they should "demand" anything from goverment. I for one would rather the government (any goverment) just leave me the hell alone!!

They should of picked a different date. Period!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    They should march on 9/11. Then MPDC/ICE should round them up, and deport them to mecca. GTFO out of my country. You want change? ADAPT to US. Im not changing my technologically advanced, well educated lifestyle to live under sharia law and some caveman ********.

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    So...you believe in truth and freedom and it's ok for the Muslim march on 9/11 but not ok for any other group to protest on that same day. :sad20:

On one side we have a march, on the other side we have a protest. Do what you want, it's your right but I believe the biker protesters are acting as antagonists. I think Jesus would ignore it altogether if he were around. He'd probably go do something more constructive with his time.

Stevel Knievel

Feb 6, 2013
    The Universe
    To me, a Muslim protest on 9/11 fits this description.

The Biker march is not to belittle anyone, it is simply a show of support for everyone who lost their lives on 9/11 to Muslim terrorists.

I know you hate to admit it, but 9/11 is about Muslim extremists and the fight against them. Yes, there are plenty of domestic terrorists.....Oklahoma city......Unabomber.......blah blah blah.

I don't see a group of Mountain Militia from Montana marching on Oklahoma City on April 19th, the Muslim March organizers should have chosen a different date.

And their stated goal, to "force the truth about 9/11 to surface" (paraphrasing) means, to me, that they are trying to shift the blame away from Muslim extremists to a quasi-conspiracy perpetrated by the Bush administration. I've read the 9/11 Commission report several times and fail to see where the evidence is not clear that this was perpetrated by Muslim extremists.

I will be there to participate in supporting our troops and remembering and honoring the people that died on 9/11/01, hope to see everyone else as well.

Trust your government.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    Instead of jumping to conclusions it may be helpful to read up on the rally for yourself instead of listening to pundits on TV.

http://ampacus.webs.com/

AMPAC stands for the American Muslim Political Action Committee, btw.

Reading this article, we see such gems as:

But as the 12th anniversary of 9/11 approaches, we now know that there is nothing to fear. The whole “terrorist threat” is a hoax - Really? I'm sure the 9/11 victims were fooled.

the effect on Muslim communities globally in the scope of U.S. imperialism - boy this sounds familiar.....:rolleyes:

"Al-Qaeda is a myth" - uh huh :rolleyes:

"Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy got US government anthrax in the mail"
    :rolleyes:

"Radical Jews commit more terrorism than do Muslims" - the last confirmed "Jewish terrorism" was committed in 1971 against the Soviet embassy.

"Al-Qaeda is a joke" - Yep, I was laughing on 9/11/01. Was hysterical, especially the news reports showing thousands of regular people (men, women, children) in such bastions of liberty like Syria, Iran, Libya all celebrating the attacks like their team had just won the championship.

And my favorite, "Whether or not Al Qaeda is completely mythical, the so-called “Islamic terrorist threat” is pure hallucination."

Now this is just an assinine statement that is completely false.

Here is a list of the Islamic terror operations that have occurred against American since 1977. To be fair, not all of these succeeded. If they had, the body count would have been much higher. See if you can match these numbers from some other group, like for instance "Radical Jews".

1977 Hanafi Siege
    1989 firebombing of the Riverdale Press
    1990 Assassination of Meir Kahane by Egyptian
    1990 Assassination of Rashad Khalifa for questioning Koranic verses
    1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters
    1993 World Trade Center bombing
    1993 New York City landmark bomb plot
    1997 Empire State Building shooting
    1997 Murder of Prison Guard by Haneef Bilal[29]
    2000 H. Rap Brown(Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin) shoots two police officers
    2000 New York terror attack
    2000 US terror plots - included the attacks on the USS The Sullivans, the Jordan and LAX plots
    2001 September 11 attacks
    2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting
    2002 José Padilla (Abdullah al-Muhajir) Plot
    2002 Buffalo Six
    2002 John Allen Muhammad (Washington Sniper) killings
    2003 Murder of Ariel Sellouk
    2003 Columbus Shopping Mall bombing plot
    2004 financial buildings plot
    2005 Los Angeles bomb plot
    2006 Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar SUV attack
    2006 Sears Tower plot
    2006 Seattle Jewish Federation shooting
    2006 Toledo terror plot
    2006 transatlantic aircraft plot
    2007 Fort Dix attack plot
    2007 John F. Kennedy International Airport attack plot
    2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting
    2009 Bronx terrorism plot
    2009 Dallas Car Bomb Plot by Hosam Maher Husein Smadi[30]
    2009 New York subway and United Kingdom plot
    2009 Fort Hood shooting
    2009 Colleen LaRose arrested (not made public until March 2010)
    2009 Failed Christmas bombing of Northwest Flight 253 (a.k.a. "Underwear Bomber" incident)
    2010 Attempted suicide car crash on Whitestone Bridge
    2010 2010 Times Square car bombing attempt
    2010 King Salmon, Alaska local meteorologist and wife assassination plots
    2010 Alleged Washington Metro bomb plot
    2010 Alleged car bomb plot against Portland, Oregon Christmas tree lighting ceremony
    2010 Alleged plot to bomb military recruiting center in Catonsville, Maryland
    2010 Abu Talhah al-Amrikee death threats to South Park Creators- See: Zachary Adam Chesser[31]
    2011 Alleged Saudi Arabian student bomb plots
    2011 Manhattan terrorism plot
    2011 Lone Wolf New York City, Bayonne,NJ pipe bombs plot.
    2011 Alleged plot to attack Pentagon, U.S. Capitol with model aircraft packed with explosives
    2012 Car bomb plot in Florida.[32]
    2012 February 17: An illegal immigrant from Morocco was arrested near the Capitol after an undercover investigation into an alleged plot to carry out a suicide attack on the national landmark that houses Congress.[33] Amine el-Khalifi, 29, was picked up while carrying an inoperable gun and a fake suicide vest provided to him by undercover FBI agents posing as al-Qaeda associates.[34]
    2013 Boston Marathon Bombing

Keep telling yourself that America is not in a war with Islamic terrorists.

SoM3 Idi0t

Feb 19, 2012
    Glen Burnie, Hon
    Instead of jumping to conclusions it may be helpful to read up on the rally for yourself instead of listening to pundits on TV.

http://ampacus.webs.com/

Don't come in here, insulting us, telling us to go read up on the march.....

To "march" on that date is ********, insensitive. Like others said. Don't come in here looking for support and or sympathy and trying to justify your "cause"

Everything I need to know about Islam I learned on 9-11.

You want to justify Islam and how peaceful the Muslims are.....Go talk to the families of who died on 9/11, or the families of the people who got beheaded because they don't believe in Allah or Islam, or the families in Ft Hood who died.

Till you do that. STFU. or GTFO.

Its that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom