• JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    As seen in a previous thread....
    019_022.JPG

It goes more for us than anyone!:D

Personal attacks: This is a forum of and for adults. Personal attacks and throwing insults at other members is not acceptable. Everyone also has access to the "edit" and "delete" functions for their own posts, so losing your temper is not an excuse.

I, along with every other squid out there, has been personally attacked. I demand satisfaction.....or a sizeable renumeration in U.S. currency.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Personal attacks: This is a forum of and for adults. Personal attacks and throwing insults at other members is not acceptable. Everyone also has access to the "edit" and "delete" functions for their own posts, so losing your temper is not an excuse.

I, along with every other squid out there, has been personally attacked. I demand satisfaction.....or a sizeable renumeration in U.S. currency.

Payable in guns and ammo or just ammo......:D

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    I love that these have been spelled out now, hope its a sign for better things to come.

And speaking of squid, I could really go for some fried calamari

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    I really had to think about what i might have posted lately. Then i kinda guessed/hoped it was a general info message. Whew. I hadn't realized the rules weren't posted anywhere just figured that people knew how to act. Thanks for posting them officially. If I have offended, i apologize. If i haven't i apologize anyway just for good measure (yes i'm married). GO MDS.

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's

Sorry man, can't claim personal attack when it comes from a fellow squid. Now if I was talking smack about SWO's, you might have grounds. That's just too easy though. :D

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    "so think twice before your gorilla mouth overdrafts your parakeet ass"

Literally laughed out loud. I think that's the best rule I have ever heard anywhere.

Going after the people and not the subject matter is a good thing. We SHOULD be able to discuss almost anything civilly...though I now have no idea how to describe .40 cal handguns...

:)

I have no idea how the forum made it this long without an expressed set of rules. That we need them now is just a sign of growth I guess.

Splitter

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

Literally laughed out loud. I think that's the best rule I have ever heard anywhere.

Going after the people and not the subject matter is a good thing. We SHOULD be able to discuss almost anything civilly...though I now have no idea how to describe .40 cal handguns...

I have no idea how the forum made it this long without an expressed set of rules. That we need them now is just a sign of growth I guess.

Splitter

.40 is a fine caliber.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I really had to think about what i might have posted lately. Then i kinda guessed/hoped it was a general info message. Whew. I hadn't realized the rules weren't posted anywhere just figured that people knew how to act. Thanks for posting them officially. If I have offended, i apologize. If i haven't i apologize anyway just for good measure (yes i'm married). GO MDS.

same here.... its was an oh damn ive finally done it realization that hit me. Glad i wasn't the only one who saw that grey screen of doom:cool:

Its also funny/sad reading some of the rules and knowing the back stories from where they originated

i'll also go ahead and apologize because im sure somewhere along the lines ive hurt someones feelings if I havent well then im sorry for that too. (I'm engaged its good practice)

From now on no frivolous hurt feelings. I'll only hurt them if you attack the forum or another member. In those cases you get whats coming to you. Those who have been here long enough have seen what happens when someone shows up and attacks one of our members. Starved Lion pride on a baby zebra comes to mind.....

We seem to be entering the next evolution of MDS. We had the 2008 election phase, The amazing horse phase, and we just concluded the fruity gunsmith phase.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Splitter

.40 is a fine caliber.

Yeah,.....Right:D:lol2:

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    so are Kimber 1911s.

actually a Kimber 1911 in .40 is full of win.

was there nothing in the rules about baiting?:D

I too thought the rules were there all along. There were only a couple lines I thought were recent updates. I figured I read it when I sent in my dues check...

The only downside now is I have to explain to my wife that I belong to an "Adult website"...:innocent0

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009
    CHAD!!! Wake up, you're having a nightmare! It'll be OK...here, take this blue pill. :D

schwing.jpg

ETA: This forum is a wealth of knowledge, and I will try to keep my smart-assery to a minimum, unless it is genuinely funny, and I apologize for any shenanigans of mine which were out of line. Your forum, you set the rules. Respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom