• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keepshooting

Aug 22, 2009
    Waldorf
    Hey Guys,

We had a few thousand AR-15 / .223 caliber rifle "Flash Enhancers" made up last year. If your not familiar with what a flash enhancer does, google it, you'll see it enhances the muzzle flash on your gun to a huge fireball along with increasing the sound by a few decibels.

The history on these is they were originally made by a company called CSG, who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. A few other manufacturers decided to resurrect them, and you see them being sold for anywhere from $100-$250.

Well we had these produced by our main OEM partner and can offer them for MDshooters at a group buy price. While the higher priced models may be a bit more refined, look a bit nicer (milled), ours will perform the exact same as the original CSG that it was patterned from.

We have been selling these on our website for $39.95 which is a huge savings already. If there is enough interest we could get them down to the $25+tax range for MDshooters. These would be a great item for the upcoming shoot!

I don't want to link to anyone elses videos or images, so google to see what the live fire results with these look like. Here is what our unit looks like however:

flash-enhancer-for-guns-m16-ar15-223-muzzle-m.jpg

Close up:

flash-enhancer-for-guns-m16-ar15-223-muzzle-b.jpg

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    here these might help !!!!

down loaded from a manuf.site-------enjoy

Attachments

• normal_DTA_Flash_Enhancer1.jpg
      normal_DTA_Flash_Enhancer1.jpg
      42.3 KB · Views: 2,168
    • Creek1.jpg
      Creek1.jpg
      21.9 KB · Views: 2,564

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    if they make it louder then do they default the other ones into suppressors therefore making them illegal without a tax stamp?:D joke

that looks pretty neat I would like to see like 15 of them next to eachother unloading a few mags each

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    they have any effect reducign muzzle climb or recoil? if they act like a compensator i could see the value...but for fireballs i just use the mosin

TheSwiftOne

Nov 24, 2008
    I wonder how well that would work at Hap Baker. For those who don't know, each position has a wooden box you're firing through.

keepshooting

Aug 22, 2009
    Waldorf
    they have any effect reducign muzzle climb or recoil? if they act like a compensator i could see the value...but for fireballs i just use the mosin

Absolutely these are probably the most effective muzzle brakes you will find as well as spitting out an enormous fireball and concussion blast.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Mmmmm....Put one on a Mosin carbine.:innocent0

haha NOOWWWW ure thinkin! a big flash ball and louder concussion seem to be the exact opposite of what you'd functionally want in a gun...but since a mosin's already stupid loud with a big fireball, why not make it all that it can be? now how much to thread a mosin barrel?

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    haha NOOWWWW ure thinkin! a big flash ball and louder concussion seem to be the exact opposite of what you'd functionally want in a gun...but since a mosin's already stupid loud with a big fireball, why not make it all that it can be? now how much to thread a mosin barrel?

I wonder if you could machine the ports differently to produce a certain pattern like fireworks. Maybe a star for a Norinco SKS, hammer and sickle in a mosin, iron cross for a mauser, perhaps a heart shaped fireball in a pink AR for the ladies.

Todd v.

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2008
    South Carolina
    I wonder if you could machine the ports differently to produce a certain pattern like fireworks. Maybe a star for a Norinco SKS, hammer and sickle in a mosin, iron cross for a mauser, perhaps a heart shaped fireball in a pink AR for the ladies.

Maybe one that spells out my name in a big fireball? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom