• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Does anybody have any once fired 6.8 spc brass that they would want to part with? I've got a few inbound, but most suppliers are out of stock or they want an arm and a leg for new unprimed stuff. If you have some and you are interested in getting rid of let me know how much $ for how many.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Sang Run Sports - does have a pretty good selection of powders. Im not sure what part of the county you are at but Backbone MTN sports, and D&B both used to sell reloading supplies - havent been to those 2 shops in eons.

Your better off to buy primers & powder locally - the Hazmat fees usally get you if you order online / mail order.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I'm in the north east corner of the county, so it's easier for me to go to Cumberland. I was in the bassin box the other day and I'm just not sure which powder to start off with. I want to stay with a 115 gr. bullet, and for the primers, I need to figure out which brass to go with, Remington uses large primers and it seems everybody else uses small primers.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Yup , I get stuff down at Bassin Box sometimes. I bought my Rockchucker Kit off them back in the 90's.

Bassin Box does not carry stuff for loading for handguns though.

Mulligans in Ridgely WV also sells reloading stuff -there not far from Cumberland, just over the river a short drive.

Havent been to Kerr Bros, so not sure what they have.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I did find 50 once fired cases from brass monkey for $17 shipped, I just ordered it yesterday. I'll have to check out Mulligans one day, as for Kerr bros. I won't go back in there,last time I was there they acted like...... well we won't get into that here.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Ah, the faint and yet distinctly familiar scent of reloading addiction is on the breeze here... Buff7mm, you have a short "resistence" window through which you can still run, but I sense that window is very quickly closing for you. Once you fire that first reloaded round, you'll be hooked. :innocent0

But...worse things could happen to you... Since I'm an addicted reloader and an instigator/enabler, I'll keep an eye out for brass deals too.
    :D

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Ah, the faint and yet distinctly familiar scent of reloading addiction is on the breeze here... Buff7mm, you have a short "resistence" window through which you can still run, but I sense that window is very quickly closing for you. Once you fire that first reloaded round, you'll be hooked. :innocent0

But...worse things could happen to you... Since I'm an addicted reloader and an instigator/enabler, I'll keep an eye out for brass deals too.
    :D

I think that window is closed and locked. Thanks for all your help so far, I'm sure I'll be picking your brain every once in awhile.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom