• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Oh for pete sake.

The bb hit a rock, came back into my hand.

Happy?

And that last post was in jest, I was laughing reading this whole thing.

Thanks everybody for making the 4 1/2 hour stay in the waiting room at the E.R. more tolerable.

I'm honestly a little freaked out about this, it feels like it's possibly either a pinched nerve or blood vessel in my finger, and I'm studying to be a chiropractor, so I'm worried about any possible permanent damage in there.

It could be worse....you could be studying to be an actual doctor or something. :lol2: I'm just kidding, you'll still be able to crack backs and look at x-rays with a puzzled look on your face juuuust fine with that injury, no worries....:lol2:

Looks like you need to get a reaaaallllly strong magnet(could just yank one out of some old speakers laying around) and tape it to your palm. Hopefully the BB has enough iron in it to pull itself out while you're sleeping. It's just crazy enough to work. In the mean time, don't fly anywhere. TSA will have a field day with your bunghole.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Damn. All the good jokes are taken. :)

Feel better soon. Just don't shoot your eye out with that thing...

A man has got to have self-confidence and a good sense of humor to post about getting his own hand shot by a bb on MDS. Good for you. I wouldn't have owned up to it.:innocent0

Again: all in good jest.

Oh for pete sake.

The bb hit a rock, came back into my hand.

Happy?

And that last post was in jest, I was laughing reading this whole thing.

Thanks everybody for making the 4 1/2 hour stay in the waiting room at the E.R. more tolerable.

I'm honestly a little freaked out about this, it feels like it's possibly either a pinched nerve or blood vessel in my finger, and I'm studying to be a chiropractor, so I'm worried about any possible permanent damage in there.

You tried to catch it?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Seriously maryland? I'm in the E.R. because of a bb stuck in my hand(dont ask), and they had to call out two officers to make a report of it. That's just a waste of resources.

This better not come back to me one day...

Hope you haven't applied for a handgun permit.

If you can't safely handle a bb gun, do you think the MSP will trust you walking around with a loaded handgun? :innocent0

Hotrod Diesel

Here for the Beer...
    Mar 7, 2012
    Parkville
    Is it out yet?

I have known 2 people in my life that had been shot in the forehead with a bb gun, 1 was in there for years until he had it removed. The other went to the hospital, had full police report. It was in the police blotter, happened in Churchville...During a game of beer pong.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    your pain is probably from the doctor digging around in there.

you would have been better off it seems if it had gone out the other side.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    funny thing you said that.. on our way home from bahamas.. the woman who was feeding our cat bit her. she went to see her doctor to have it checked out and get the bite cleaned.. seems the doctor called the health department and they wanted to quarantine the cat or even put him down coz he may be a feral cat. my wife gave them hell.. :sad20:

Mandated to report this.

The report is taken by police officers on behalf of Animal Management/Control to track, treat and eradicate rabies; cops are more available than animal wardens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom