• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Mike, I stopped by to see Andy at his shop last Friday. He did a really nice job on the polo shirts for your club. I was very impressed with the quality of his work and the quality of the shirts he uses. I talked to him about doing polo shirts and hats for our club. I would love to have a MD Shooter polo, sweatshirt made by his shop. They truly do nice work. It is well worth the money and would be great advertising for MD Shooters.

Maryland Monogramming is not the cheapest but they do a good job. I am pleased with the stuff they did for Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club.

Glad you decided to stop by and chat with Andy about doing stuff for Arlington. Maybe DD214 can swing by and see what deals can bt made for MDS!

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    They did a terrific job on the Monumental Polo Shirts. They use quality shirts too. From what I have been told about the cost per shirt, it was reasonable, especially when you factor in the quality.

I can understand why Monumental has been using Maryland Monogram for years. They do quality work and are nice people to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom