• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Just thought i would share some pics of the new toy. Took her out to the range this past weekend and fired a few different types of 9mm down the pipe with no hiccups at all. I also must add that i am very impressed with the accuracy of this weapon. Just ridiculously fun to shoot. I would also like to thank marlin at PDI for the gun. Well without further adieu her she is fellows. The Beretta 92FS INOX "limited 911 edition"....
    Berettainox1.jpg

berettainox3.jpg

berettainox4.jpg

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Beautiful pistol. I've had my Inox for about 10 years. It is one very classy firearm. I too have never had a moment of trouble and it's quite accurate.

stovepipe

One Man Wolfpack
    Feb 12, 2011
    St. Mary's County
    I've had the same gun except in a 96 FS for 8 or 9 years now. It's ate everything i've fed it and has always been accurate as long as i've done my part. Congrats on a fine addition.

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    My son used my inox at the Delta steel shoot on Sunday. It really is a good shooter. And on top of that, it has so much more "style" than many of the generic looking pistols out there.

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    beautiful gun! my brother in law has a 92 fs as well, and it is the nicest 9mm ive ever shot. hope you have as good as a time with it as i did.

BerettaMan

Mar 27, 2011
    Harford county
    Sweet gun. I really like the flag and inscription on it. I have a 92D, 92 FS Inox, 96G, 92 A1, 96A1, and PX4 storm in .40 and have never had a problem with any of them. Smooth and accurate. Love me some Berettas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom