• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swoop

Say hello to my little...
    Mar 25, 2012
    MD
    Alright folks, I am looking for some Blue label Glock dealers in MD. I emailed the Cop Shop and have yet to get a reply. I am going to send them another email before going somewhere else (if someone knows a different email other than what is on their website please share). I am all about customer service. Hate to have to take my business elsewhere as I am big with supporting local small businesses, but will if the customer service sucks.

So does anyone know where there are other Blue label Glock dealers in MD?

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    You are better off calling the Cop Shop. Sam Sr. is slow when returning emails. He hates computers! They do generally have many of the blue labels in stock.

CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    If you use the Search button at upper right and type "Blue Label Glock"... you'll have the answer you posted the question for. They're a MDS Industry Partner too.

Swoop

Mar 25, 2012
    MD
    You are better off calling the Cop Shop. Sam Sr. is slow when returning emails. He hates computers! They do generally have many of the blue labels in stock.

Yeah, I figured it there might be a reason as to why I haven't gotten a response. Thanks for the insight Mike. Do you know if he can pre-order any? I am deployed right now and will be home in a few more months so calling is going to be a challenge, but not impossible.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Is this for a GSSF purchase or are you an LEO?

If its for GSSF your 2 best bets are The Cop Shop and Lawman Supply depending on where you live. They sell for the advertised GSSF prices. Lawman Supply has even sold for under the suggested price. Engage charges only a little bit more than the suggested price so if youre in that area you might aswell buy from them to save on gas.

If youre an LEO then you have many other options.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    go to glock's website. click on dealer finder. click on law enforcement, that will list your local blue label dealers.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Yeah, I figured it there might be a reason as to why I haven't gotten a response. Thanks for the insight Mike. Do you know if he can pre-order any? I am deployed right now and will be home in a few more months so calling is going to be a challenge, but not impossible.

Which model is it you want? he generally has several of the 17, 19 22 and 23 in stock and gets them on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Swoop

Mar 25, 2012
    MD
    Which model is it you want? he generally has several of the 17, 19 22 and 23 in stock and gets them on a regular basis.

Thanks for all the posts everyone. Always good to have a wide range of places to shop for guns and ammo. I am going to go with the Cop shop for the purchase of the firearms as it is the closest to the house. I don't want to leave the wife home all alone with the kids for too long (I am like a kid in a candy store when it comes to guns, fishing and hunting so closer means more time to spend in the store).

FFMike, I am going to get a 17 and 19 gen 4. He emailed me back last night and informed me on all the requirements to purchase a firearm in MD. Been looking over a ton of different sights and it’s looking like I may go with an AmeriGlo I-dot on the 17 and pro operator on the 19 with a CT.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I have trijicons on my G23 that were installed at the Cop Shop after my purchase.

I have a set of the operators on my M&P9C... You won't be disappointed!

Swoop

Mar 25, 2012
    MD
    Sweet, looks like some good old fashion research will pay off on the sights.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    So, has this list been updated since March? If you go to the Glock web site looking for the LE dealers, only the Cop Shop shows up. Wondering how there can be several Blue Label dealers in MD but they don't show up on the Glock site.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Per a response I got from Glock, these are the Blue Label dealers in MD:

Daniel Kaminkow IIThe Cop Shop Inc11433 Pulaski Hwy Unit 3 White MarshMD21162(410) 335-7252
    Downsville General StoreInterstate Arms Corp8638 Downsville Pike WilliamsportMD21795(301) 223-1190
    Freestate Gun RangeThe Cop Shop Inc11500 Crossroads Circle Suite JMiddle RiverMD21220(410) 335-5100
    Gun Rack LTD, TheInterstate Arms Corp15420 E. Old Columbia Pike BurtonsvilleMD20866(301) 538-0444
    Gun Shop Inc, TheThe Cop Shop Inc1614 Eastern Blvd. BaltimoreMD21221(410) 686-7333
    Maryland Small Arms Range Inc.Interstate Arms Corp9311 Old Marlboro Pike Upper MarlboroMD20772(301) 599-0800

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom