• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Heard today that someone has or will be opening a gun shop in the old Dyson's hardware building down by Ridge. Anyone have any gouge?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    The Tackle Box bought up an estate. They have quite a few Parker shotguns, and other antique rifles/shotguns.

OEH

Nov 18, 2010
    29B
    I know the new owner of that building. I seriously doubt that it will be a gun shop.

birdman71

Apr 17, 2011
    St.Leonard,Md
    The only thing they wanna sell is Stoeger guns.You ask for a Beretta they'll give you we have to call and check pricing?WTH.you can do that at any walmart and come out cheaper.Tacklebox is a place if forgot something and your down that way thats it.We need a new Gun store.

OEH

Nov 18, 2010
    29B
    Thought it was too good to be true.

Hmm... Heard it from the local who cuts glass and mirrors for my shadowboxes.

No way...I live 1/2mile from D's. I'd rather drive to Fred's than D's.
    Just to clarify, I don't think that he's anti gun or anything. Just that he already owns his own business and is busy with it.
    I hear that if you're "in" with "D" you can get some good deals. Problem is that very few people are "in" with him...:rolleyes:

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    Just to clarify, I don't think that he's anti gun or anything. Just that he already owns his own business and is busy with it.
    I hear that if you're "in" with "D" you can get some good deals. Problem is that very few people are "in" with him...:rolleyes:

Have you seen D's sign lately? It say's "customers wanted, apply within" :lol2:

Lunatic Fringe

I Know You're Out There
    Apr 12, 2010
    Florida
    I have heard you talk of them several times and they seem to be good from your reports. I have as of yet needed a transfer outside of a new purchase, you on the other hand have a "habit" to feed that far outpaces mine....$$ is my problem more than desire. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom