• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12a10

Apr 6, 2009
    AA County Crownsville
    Will be there sat and sun. Hope to see some of you.

Show is pretty much over at noon saturday and vendors are mostly gone by early afternoon. Sunday is site clean-up time for club members.

Best day to attend is Friday--all vendors are there and set up and ready to bargain.

Will be there at vehicle display and judging booth in lower lot next to stadium. Stop by to say hello.

Show and parking are FREE.

kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    The 10th is on a Thursday. Is this correct the show starts on a Thursday? What time does I start? I've never been to this but heard good things about it.

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    What can one find at this show?
    Is it mostly military surplus stuff?
    Any firearms?

No firearms I have seen mounts there though. think car show with duces, Willy's and M-37's and some memorabilia and truck part dealers there I can usually find good deals on ammo cans there. I am going up this year it's been a year or 2 since I was up there

12a10

Apr 6, 2009
    AA County Crownsville
    No firearms I have seen mounts there though. think car show with duces, Willy's and M-37's and some memorabilia and truck part dealers there I can usually find good deals on ammo cans there. I am going up this year it's been a year or 2 since I was up there

This is not entirely accurate. With over 600 vendor spaces there is a lot of different stuff for sale. Tons of ammo cans, firearms parts sets, magazines,
    03a3 drill rifles, display guns, antique military firearms. Big vendors like Sarco and IMI are usually there as well. Youmay also encounter PRIVATE sales of
    C&R type firearms on an FTF basis--bought an Enfield #4 last year.

However, there is absolutely no live ammo allowed and I urge everyone to resist the temptation of buying hi-cap mags from out-of-state vendors who
    do not know any better.

bcr229

FFL/SOT
    Jul 15, 2011
    Inwood, WV
    Dang it, would have loved to swing by but I'm signed up for the MSF class that weekend. Gotta get off this learner's permit.

subvet

Apr 15, 2012
    Rising Sun
    Thank You, I will make it a point to try and stop in

This is not entirely accurate. With over 600 vendor spaces there is a lot of different stuff for sale. Tons of ammo cans, firearms parts sets, magazines,
    03a3 drill rifles, display guns, antique military firearms. Big vendors like Sarco and IMI are usually there as well. Youmay also encounter PRIVATE sales of
    C&R type firearms on an FTF basis--bought an Enfield #4 last year.

However, there is absolutely no live ammo allowed and I urge everyone to resist the temptation of buying hi-cap mags from out-of-state vendors who
    do not know any better.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Have fun. Can't make it this year. I've got back to back ballet recitals and a cub scout orioles game. Maybe I'll catch you at the reading air show first weekend in June (WWII weekend).

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Yeah, I need a deuce and half, a 1943 Jeep with pintle mount and Ma Deuce on top. Considering i just dropped 6 grand on a new front door my "play" money is going to be scarce for a while. Take some pics and have fun with your dad and son.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Yeah, I need a deuce and half, a 1943 Jeep with pintle mount and Ma Deuce on top. Considering i just dropped 6 grand on a new front door my "play" money is going to be scarce for a while. Take some pics and have fun with your dad and son.

WTF kind of front door did you get ? Does it perform sexual favors?

We will have a good time we go every year . The kid always finds something to spend my money on lol .

And keep me posted on that airshow please Id love to take him to that too .

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

Being a Builder/Developer........I need to see a picture of your new front door! The one that I put in my house was the equivalent of a nice MAC 10/9 with a good can, but far short of $6K, the equivalent to an Uzi. I know you're an NFA guy so I put it in those terms.:D

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    On my way there! I'll be wearing a black shirt that says "KEEP CALM and RETURN FIRE" and my tan "Infidel" hat....if you bump into me, say hello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom