• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mdtom

Jan 23, 2011
    Oliver Beach Md
    I thought you had to have a bound book, where you could not remove a page without it showing. I didn't think you could use a binder, something new everyday

c33m0n3y

Mar 14, 2010
    Howard County
    I thought you had to have a bound book, where you could not remove a page without it showing. I didn't think you could use a binder, something new everyday

A book made of punched Sheets in a binder is perfectly acceptable. Just number your pages and log your entries sequentially.

ThatGuy179

Apr 2, 2012
    Pasadena
    Here is the howard county cleo contact info

Chief William McMahon
    Howard County Police Department
    3410 Court House Drive
    Ellicott City, MD *21043

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Please let me know about the Midway USA discount for C and F holders. Thanks.

If I remember correctly, I just sent them an email with a copy of my C & R license; they took care of the rest and responded by email.

Shadow68

May 4, 2009
    AA Co.
    If I remember correctly, I just sent them an email with a copy of my C & R license; they took care of the rest and responded by email.

Yes - that is correct, it can all be done by e-mail.
    See here for details.
    If you already have an account (login) with them - you should include your customer # so they can convert your existing account.

The discount varies - basically it's like getting the sale prices all of the time - the down side is that you can't use any promotional codes (e.g. free shipping, $20 off of $150, etc.)

I hope this helps

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Thought I'd ask since the last post was over a year ago. Are there any other C&R friendly vendors besides Brownells, SOG, AIM, & Classic Firearms?

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I have another vendor that offers C&R discounts: Summit Gun Supply. Their main web site is: http://www.summitgunsupply.com/ and they offer a 3% discount for C&R, 5% for police & military, and up to 20% for group buys, ref: http://www.summitgunsupply.com/discounts/

They don't have a large selection of items, but the stuff I was looking at was pretty aggressively priced, and adding the 3% on top of all that made it the best deal in town. I just got my first order in the mail from them delivered today; very happy with the experience.

CLee

Mar 31, 2013
    Pax River area
    Newbie here, paperwork has been sent, money pulled from my account by the ATF, now I'm waiting on the C&R to come back. Sigh

First purchase I'm eyeing is a K31. I jokingly posted to my Facebook a few weeks back a play on the "he went to Jareds" commercials and it was a picture of me with the Mosin Nagant my husband bought me saying "he went to Cromwell's"! LOL

That started the bug and I decided to get the C&R. Already have my Mark 3, Ruger 10/22 both of those used for Rimfire matches, another Ruger 10/22 set up for Appleseed, my crossbow for hunting and the list goes on...

Really funny because my Mom is very anti-gun. Oh well, we just don't discuss it. She can't understand why I like to shoot and hunt... LOL

C Lee

Jul 1, 2012
    Short answer - no.

An FFL-03 isn't of any use for transfer of a C&R handgun within MD so you can take that out of the equation.

The HQL is not required (by anyone) for purchasing/acquiring a C&R-eligible handgun in MD, just check the block in the exemptions section at the top of the 77R for exemption due to C&R.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    No C&R firearms owner should be without one of these.

The value of your firearm will increase at least 50%.

Midway USA #918416 or #91440950

HURRY!

reverendbeer

Stiff Member
    Nov 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel Province, DPRM
    No C&R firearms owner should be without one of these.

The value of your firearm will increase at least 50%.

Midway USA #918416 or #91440950

HURRY!

understood_that_reference_avengers.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom