• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    A lot of people have been asking for a run of the full color t-shirts again, so I'm trying to put together an order. It looks like a run of at least 100 shirts will set the price at around $20 shirt (I'm having to factor in setup costs on this initial run). It goes down with larger quantities, but right now I'm going to assume right around 100 shirts ordered for planning purposes. There will be multiple shirt colors available so you can pick the color you want. These will have the full color shield logo on the back and full color round logo on the front.

From now on I'm going to do prepaid orders on logo gear when I do the large runs as I got burned a couple of times when I covered the upfront costs in the past. But first I need to make sure that I will make the minimum order, so if you plan on ordering a shirt could you please respond to this thread and let me know approximately how many shirts you will want and the sizes. Once I know that I've got the minimum I'll post an official thread for placing orders.

Thanks.

aberforth

Lurker
    May 5, 2011
    Red Lion, PA
    +2 XL or XXL depending on who makes the base shirt

Edit:
    Thanks for the info DD. Definitely two (2) shirts in size XL then, different colors.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom