• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    My father was at Roots, a Pennsylvania flea market/farmers market, and a man who sales ammo was saying something about "all foreign made ammo will soon soon be imported with primers that are only good for 90 days" and that surplus ammo will no longer be available for civilians to by in the near future.?! It seems a little implausible to me but I had to ask if anyone else had heard any similar rumors cause tha's all I think about it.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Yep, it's true. In fact, after 90 days the primers turn into little radio transmitters, so the black helicopters can home in on your location, and take you away to a FEMA camp.

Braddbdl

Fed up Libertarian
    Mar 30, 2010
    Oviedo, FL
    Sounds like a good salesman to me. I'm sure he sold all of his "endangered" ammo at a decent profit, and he will be back next week with banter to the effect of "this is the last of it, don't think I will be getting any more."

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    I love all the stuff that comes down the pipe. There's nothing like sitting on my neighbor's deck(ex army/vietnam vet/ex dc metro cop/ex secret service) and listening to him tell me all the gun laws as he knows them. "No high capacity magazines in MD period, mossberg shotguns with rifle sights and 8 round capacity illegal, PA has the same waiting period as MD and every state is the same cause it's a federal law!" You just can't change some people's minds if that is what they think oh well.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    When you hear one of those types spouting this kind of stuff, you should tell them you're with the government... Make up some official-sounding agency name... Then start asking them how they know about this "classified information", and warn them they could be sent to prison for 20 years for telling people what he just told you. Then, start talking into your cuff... "Bravo Sierra Six-Niner, we have a national security code 10-99, recommend you alert HQ that I have a suspect for interrogation... Roger that, arrest in progress..."

I love taunting people. :D

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Yep, it's true. In fact, after 90 days the primers turn into little radio transmitters, so the black helicopters can home in on your location, and take you away to a FEMA camp.

Alex Jones said it, so it's 100% verified indisputable evidence. Proof of martial law. They are coming to put us on the FEMA train oh noooooozzzzz

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If the rumors sell more ammo maybe that's a good thing.
    Some people need an excuse to buy more and being concerned that the government is coming after our guns and ammo is also a good thing because sometimes it really does.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    My father was at Roots, a Pennsylvania flea market/farmers market, and a man who sales ammo was saying something about "all foreign made ammo will soon soon be imported with primers that are only good for 90 days" and that surplus ammo will no longer be available for civilians to by in the near future.?! It seems a little implausible to me but I had to ask if anyone else had heard any similar rumors cause tha's all I think about it.

Ask that guy if he knows that Winchester buys ammo from at least one foreign ammo maker and sells it here, in Winchester boxes. Would that have the 90 day primers? Ask that person if they know how long a shipment of ammo takes to get from a factory to the gun shop?

revwood

Cynical Optimist
    Feb 2, 2012
    Kent Island

Was he by chance wearing a tin foil hat? :tinfoil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom