• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jan 24, 2013
    Pasadena
    Friends, I am considering launching "Operation DINO" state wide!!! DINO stands for Democrat in name only.

Here's why:
    In Maryland the Democrat primary controlls for the most part the majority of our elections. If the gun community alone follows me in this strategic plan, we will have a devestating effect on the next statewide election.
    What we have been doing is NOT working. We are losing the war on our Inalienable Rights. Its time we fight back strategacally and quickly.

I am considering changing my voter registration to Democrat in order that I may vote in the Democrat primary to VOTE OUT the hard left liberals who are hell bent on taking away our right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!

I will likely make this decision within a few days. I would welcome your comments, concerns and commitment to join me, should I decide to "Pull the Trigger" on this strategy. We must do all we can to defend the 2nd Amendment and the United states Constitution.

I truly fear that we are about to lose yet again on our constitutional rights
    here in Maryland.

Will you follow me?

Constitutionally Yours,
    Don Dwyer,Jr.
    Delegate
    Maryland General Assembly

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Friends, I am considering launching "Operation DINO" state wide!!! DINO stands for Democrat in name only.

Here's why:
    In Maryland the Democrat primary controlls for the most part the majority of our elections. If the gun community alone follows me in this strategic plan, we will have a devestating effect on the next statewide election.
    What we have been doing is NOT working. We are losing the war on our Inalienable Rights. Its time we fight back strategacally and quickly.

I am considering changing my voter registration to Democrat in order that I may vote in the Democrat primary to VOTE OUT the hard left liberals who are hell bent on taking away our right to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!

I will likely make this decision within a few days. I would welcome your comments, concerns and commitment to join me, should I decide to "Pull the Trigger" on this strategy. We must do all we can to defend the 2nd Amendment and the United states Constitution.

I truly fear that we are about to lose yet again on our constitutional rights
    here in Maryland.

Will you follow me?

Constitutionally Yours,
    Don Dwyer,Jr.
    Delegate
    Maryland General Assembly
    :party29::party29::party29::party29::party29:

http://www.freestatedinos.com/

moo-cow

Moo!
    Dec 4, 2010
    MoCo
    The DINO campaign has definitely taken off within the mdshooters community. More exposure statewide would really add some bite to the DINOs. While it started here as a pro-gun strategy, there are a lot of reasons to become a DINO besides 2A. Those who may not be as pro 2A as this bunch could still be reached in terms of numerous liberal policies (taxes, death penalty repeal, etc). While I think 2A is the current focus of the DINO movement, I also feel that it is important to point out all the other failed policies of the liberal Democrats. This approach will reach more people, and not just the 2A crowd.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I am already a DINO...changed from Constitution Party if that tells you anything. I'm looking forward to the primaries!

SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    My wife is a DINO. Been a registered Democrat since she could vote. I keep telling her that if her Democratic family heard her talk, they'd send a squad to take her card away. The Liberal Police would be very upset to hear her talk about illegals, taxation, rights and so on.

I'll be following her lead. I'm not a party person but an issues person. And I have no issue with entering the enemy's camp for the sole purpose of interdiction and disruption of their agenda. Just using the Left's own ideas and rules against them.

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom