• ...and so much more!
  • BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    nope no sutures just a nice line and blood

The sad thing is he was an "army sniper"

:lol: :lol2:

Yeah, can't show him any sympathy then..., he should know all too well about eye reflief..., I hope you gave him hell about it. :D

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    his wife did, to give him a little slack he ahsnt shot a weapon in quite a few years he is retired. and the rifle was set for me

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll give him that then, thankfully pain is the best teacher/reminder. I'll bet it's hardwired into his memory now.

Kinbote

Aug 17, 2010
    Yes, the range should be open Monday, and since it is a holiday, I think it will open at 0900 instead of 1300, although that's just a guess.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Anyone know if the range will be open on Saturday? I figure since it's not an actual holiday we should be good. we have our annual xmas eve shoot to do :)

Thanks,

Adam

It most likely will be, how busy it'll be I can only speculate, get there early just in case. :thumbsup:

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Anyone know if the range will be open on Saturday? I figure since it's not an actual holiday we should be good. we have our annual xmas eve shoot to do :)

Thanks,

Adam

Adam, come stay at my house tonight. Me and Mike will be heading out at 0800. I'll be doing a break in for my Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD and Mike will be bringing his AR30 in .338 Lapua he just got a new optic for. Your gonna crap yourself when you shoot this thing :D

Anyways...Range report for today: got there at 1100 just to bring my friend down and show him around since he's only been to the Upper Marlboro indoor range. Screwed around with the Mosin, 10/22 and his .40 Sigma. Didn't feel like bringing anything I would feel like I have to clean intensively..just boresnake in the parking lot then throw them in the safe lol..Good bit of fun, most everyone was pretty safe, a little cold and windy. Someone had a beautiful RPK that had me droolin!

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Good day, was a little busy early in the afternoon but tapered off by 1:30 or so. Got 5 shots in to break in the Remington.....cleaning after every shot is very bothersome when your recovering from a long night of drinking the night before.....Armalite .338 was a dream especially now that my bud put a Magpull buttstock with the monopod on....You just adjust the rifle and then pull the trigger...to easy lol. That Trijicon is something like a 9-25x52....amazing piece of glass...has a tridium lit dot in the center of the reticle.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Cold day, but rather deserted today, good times if you can handle the cold.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    I'll be calling off slick from work soon to get a weekday in.

I got 2 new scopes to sight in. You should come to see the ridiculousness of the enomous scope on my 16" target AR. It's as long as the barrel.:lol2:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'll be calling off slick from work soon to get a weekday in.

I got 2 new scopes to sight in. You should come to see the ridiculousness of the enomous scope on my 16" target AR. It's as long as the barrel.:lol2:

I don't know guthook, I had a Millett TRS-1 on my 16" for a while, 4x16x50 or was it a 56, that was the biggest piece of glass I'd seen on a 16" yet. :D

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    That's why I put it in bold. ;)

Although I got my best ever grouping with that monstrosity on there, until heat mirage from the barrel got going.

The objective was only a few 16th's of an inch off the handguards.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    Would definitely rather be at the range today than work. :banghead: Next Friday will be a shooting day. Never really had any problems at the range with other folks, but then my Friday shoots aren't really that crowded. Al is usually there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom