• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jtb81100

Ultimate Member
    May 28, 2012
    Western HoCo
    Uncle Sam needs to hurry up and repay last year's loan. Would rather look at guns at the store (curious to see where it even is since I'm pretty local) and scrounge for other things at the show.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Whats the chance on finding some deals on some ar upper parts? This show would be closer for me than york.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Well if Precision Firearms is there a good chance. Or if you just want accessories there are several venders usually selling rails, scopes, mounts and such. But PF is usually the only one you can buy good handguards and such from.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Do you guys think it's going to be that much of a zoo? How have the other recent gun shows been looking? Are things quieting down?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Do you guys think it's going to be that much of a zoo? How have the other recent gun shows been looking? Are things quieting down?

This show will most likely be heavily attended though the isles are VERY WIDE and can easily handle a large attendance without overcrowding inside the building.

Lou45 is an Industry Partner. Look him up at Shooter's Discount in the IP section.

Thanks, Bb.:thumbsup:

ricuser

Nov 7, 2010
    Anne Arundel County
    Comcast Cancels Silverado Gun Show Advertising

Silverado announced yesterday (2/20/2013) that Comcast cancelled Silverado's advertising for the Howard County Gun Show on 2/23 and 2/24.

See http://silveradogunshow.com/

Silverado is asking for people to get the word out about the show.

If you have been thinking about switching to DirecTV, now could be the time to do it and tell Comcast why. :mad54:

DirecTV offers a $100 bonus to subscribers for referrals. If anyone decides to switch, PM me for my referral number and I'll donate the $100 to MSI or MDS or NRA or SAF - your call.

Tell people you know.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Silverado announced yesterday (2/20/2013) that Comcast cancelled Silverado's advertising for the Howard County Gun Show on 2/23 and 2/24.

See http://silveradogunshow.com/

Silverado is asking for people to get the word out about the show.

If you have been thinking about switching to DirecTV, now could be the time to do it and tell Comcast why. :mad54:

DirecTV offers a $100 bonus to subscribers for referrals. If anyone decides to switch, PM me for my referral number and I'll donate the $100 to MSI or MDS or NRA or SAF - your call.

Tell people you know.

They posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG1uEfR3iyk I like the No Loop Holes text during the video.

We really need your help. We were just told a few hours ago that our advertising contract with Comcast was cancelled ... it was supposed to start running this past MONDAY. And they decided to tell us today with only a couple days left to advertise before the show in Howard County this weekend. No more gunshow advertising on Comcast as we understand it. And we can deal with that.. what is hard to deal with is they waiting until today to tell us they pulled the contract. We'd love it if everyone could share this post with the commercial attached.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    They posted this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG1uEfR3iyk I like the No Loop Holes text during the video.

We really need your help. We were just told a few hours ago that our advertising contract with Comcast was cancelled ... it was supposed to start running this past MONDAY. And they decided to tell us today with only a couple days left to advertise before the show in Howard County this weekend. No more gunshow advertising on Comcast as we understand it. And we can deal with that.. what is hard to deal with is they waiting until today to tell us they pulled the contract. We'd love it if everyone could share this post with the commercial attached.

That's just plain mean. :mad54:
    Some guy from COMCAST came to the door asking us, as former COMCAST customers, to comeback to COMCAST for big savings.
    I threw him off my property as we had our own horrendous issues with COMCAST.
    FWIW, I have never done that with anyone else who has knocked on our door.

redsandman6

Dec 22, 2011
    Dundalk
    I am thinking of going on Saturday. How much reloading supplies do they have at the show?

I also got rid of Comcast last year. We have Verizon. This is another reason I will not go back to Comcast.

Miykael

Feb 14, 2013
    My father in-law and I are going. Any predictions on if we might find any HBARs ($cash & carry) and will they be priced anywhere near reasonable at this point or are they still going to be crazy.

Dave M

Jan 27, 2013
    Pa.
    Thanks FFBWMD and photoracer for info. Never been there for a gun show, I like that the isles will be wide. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom