• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    Nice. I oughtta pick up a second one. I love mine.

My dumb ass left it at home yesterday. Got to the range. Had a couple hundred rounds of x25mm. No Tok. Lol!

Oh well.

IMO, buy. These things are great. They shoot and feel like a 1911. :thumbsup:

KevinB

Dec 4, 2008
    Germantown
    Their website says no sales of C&R handguns to Maryland.

I bought one of these off their website a few weeks ago and it was shipped via USPS to my front door in Montgomery County. :thumbsup:

My only complaint would be with the USPS. It said signature required and the mailperson left it on the porch. :tdown:

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I bought one of these off their website a few weeks ago and it was shipped via USPS to my front door in Montgomery County. :thumbsup:

My only complaint would be with the USPS. It said signature required and the mailperson left it on the porch. :tdown:

I thought you couldn't send handguns US Postal Service?

kalister1

R.I.P.
    May 16, 2008
    Pasadena Maryland
    They listed 9 x 18 Makorovs(SP) in their Sale E-Mail. I went to order one and the website said NO MARYLAND handgun sales. So I e-mailed them and told them to take me off their mailing lists.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    Does anyone know why they sell them with 2 mags while most others only include a single mag? does it have to do with how they are imported or something? I know alot of people have posted about the M57 Mags but I am really curious the story behind why
    M57 mags are so much harder to come by.

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I wish I had the cash to jump on this one just because of the 2 mags, one additional mag costs alot more than that from other sources

KevinB

Dec 4, 2008
    Germantown
    Do they give online access with a C&R on file? What kind of discount do they give C&R on reloading items?

You have to register to order online, and they need your C&R on file before ordering. I just emailed them a copy and they accepted it.

This was my first purchase with them, so I couldn't tell you about the other items. Sorry.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Received a Yugo from SOG 2 days ago . Great shape, full of cosmo and 2 mags . One mag is #d like the pistol and the other mag is not #d. Functional orig holster. Advertised as 199$, sent it as $205. Inflation. Still, M57 is in great shape and I think I like it better than the Romie. Hope it shoots as well or better. Pics to follow after cleaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom