• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Is there a show at the Howard Co Fairgrounds in Sept? I thought I saw a sign for one...

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Thanks! Does anyone know what the particulars are for selling or trading at gunshows out here? I have a Marlin M75 that I want to use in trade up for a Ruger 10/22 for my son... Thanks in advance... Leo

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ive been there, some deals on hunting stuff. Maybe some odd balls, no good mags, ammo or accessories.

Sometimes I skulk the small shows for old timer stuff.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    OK, now you all did it.

Shooters Discount will be there with some really good deals on some nice stuff (guns). I'm not going to name any specific makes or models as some have yet to arrive. If all comes in on a timely basis, alot of folks won't be dissapointed.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    I'm within walking distance and I haven't been to one in 12 years. I would always walk out with a full wallet.

mdonzi

mdonzi
    Feb 26, 2010
    pasadena
    me and my son went last year nice show good knife dealer was there some nice guns to we alwas take a gun or to with us to trade or sell Leo so take you son and your m75 with ya

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    OK, now you all did it.

Shooters Discount will be there with some really good deals on some nice stuff (guns). I'm not going to name any specific makes or models as some have yet to arrive. If all comes in on a timely basis, alot of folks won't be dissapointed.

Lou -

Have you been doing Howard County for a lot of years? We have spoken on the phone and you have a fairly distinctive voice. A few weeks later somebody posted some pics of you on the forum and it clicked in my head. I think I almost bought two SKSs from you at Howard County about 15 years ago (but I bought them from someone else -sorry).

I'm not going to name any specific makes or models

If one of those makes or models happens to be a TRP with the rail you know who to call!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Lou -

Have you been doing Howard County for a lot of years? We have spoken on the phone and you have a fairly distinctive voice. A few weeks later somebody posted some pics of you on the forum and it clicked in my head. I think I almost bought two SKSs from you at Howard County about 15 years ago (but I bought them from someone else -sorry).

If one of those makes or models happens to be a TRP with the rail you know who to call!
    With the above SKS mention, you will proceed straight to jail, do not collect $200.00, and your "get out of jail free" card is no longer valid. Once out of the buttslammer, you'll proceed straight to the rear of the line and wait your turn like everyone else, sir.:lol2::lol2::D

I got yo' number, bro.:thumbsup:

Been doin' 'de Howard County Silverado Show there since it's inception minus 2003.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    I always try and go just so that the show will hopefully continue plus it's practically in my back yard. I've sometimes gotten a good deal there too.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    HC show is funny in that it's all or nothing for me. I've walked out over the years with an impressive list of nice stuff (the most recent were a Finn M28/30 and Finn M91) or I went home empty handed. And while I like the York show and will usually make the longish drive to it I rarely come home with anything good other than Japanese long arms from t94nambu. So it looks like hunting in the backyard has been more fruitful over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom