• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Looks like a great plan to propel online ammunition sales to stratospheric levels. People who didn't want much ammo before will suddenly see the need to order thousands or tens of thousands of rounds. The law of unintended consequences in action. Regardless, any such bill would be DOA in the House.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Looks like a great plan to propel online ammunition sales to stratospheric levels. People who didn't want much ammo before will suddenly see the need to order thousands or tens of thousands of rounds. The law of unintended consequences in action. Regardless, any such bill would be DOA in the House.

If they can find it online.

Prices have been through the roof since January

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Why is it always the same trolls- democrats from NJ and NY? Can't we just push NJ into the ocean; kind of like a big dirt garbage barge?

^This.

While we're at it, Cali should go as well... ;)

MDPrinter

Jan 4, 2012
    So according to the article the current administration wants to requite a photo ID to buy ammo

"It requires ammunition buyers who are not licensed dealers to present photo identification at the time of purchase, effectively banning the online or mail order purchase of ammo by regular civilians."

... Yet they don't want to requite a photo ID to vote. Whats wrong with that picture?

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    So according to the article the current administration wants to requite a photo ID to buy ammo

"It requires ammunition buyers who are not licensed dealers to present photo identification at the time of purchase, effectively banning the online or mail order purchase of ammo by regular civilians."

... Yet they don't want to requite a photo ID to vote. Whats wrong with that picture?

It's already law to prove you are 18 or older for rifle ammo, and 21 or older for handgun ammo.

Some online vendors have asked for ID (scanned and emailed), to stay within the existing law.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    It's already law to prove you are 18 or older for rifle ammo, and 21 or older for handgun ammo.

Some online vendors have asked for ID (scanned and emailed), to stay within the existing law.

like the gunshow loopholes.. nothing new here.. move along.. :D

what they need to do is try buying some ammo themselves.. oh wait.. brady bunch did that..

Jul 19, 2012
    PA
    I get the id thing as some places already do that, but to report over 1,000 rds to the gov't if you are unlicensed. Since you had to show your DL to purchase to me this means someone without and FFL. Hopefully I am wrong

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I swear, the lunacy coming out of NY and NJ needs to end. Those schmucks need to be voted out. Oh well it is going to be a Cabela's, Gander, BassPro run for me very soon, I'm running low. :innocent0

methlab

Mar 18, 2011
    Northern Harford County

Amen :sad20:

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    So anyone who is a really good reloader want to trade for taxidermy work/fur hats/leather holsters? I have maybe 1000 good .40 brass, and haven't been out to bother the neighbors in a good while.

Forget buying ammo at inflated price, I am saving for an HBAR. Same place that can get me a nice cash and carry HBAR always has big tins full of cheaper 5.56, and is also in PA so I can buy my 30 rd mags.

Obama- best gun salesman ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom