• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WMDShooter

Aug 14, 2011
    Allegany County
    After considerable research, my son selected a Sig Sauer P226 MK25 as his first handgun purchase. I recommended that he buy from a local gun shop, and only from folks where he feels welcome and comfortable, and where he will want to go back for future purchases. Over this past weekend we visited several shops before stopping at Engage Armament in Kensington. Everyone was friendly, with quick and courteous service. My son quickly decided this was the shop where he wanted to deal. A public thank you to Engage Armament!

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Ive fought MoCo traffic just to come to Engage.....they should feel special...i despise driving in MoCo/NoVA area...lol

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    After considerable research, my son selected a Sig Sauer P226 MK25 as his first handgun purchase. I recommended that he buy from a local gun shop, and only from folks where he feels welcome and comfortable, and where he will want to go back for future purchases. Over this past weekend we visited several shops before stopping at Engage Armament in Kensington. Everyone was friendly, with quick and courteous service. My son quickly decided this was the shop where he wanted to deal. A public thank you to Engage Armament!

Just saw this. Thanks for the business boss!

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Ive fought MoCo traffic just to come to Engage.....they should feel special...i despise driving in MoCo/NoVA area...lol

I do the same thing. It is a beotch getting there in the evening from Germantown. My girlfriend will tell you that I get very edgy if it is almost closing time at Engage and I am stuck in traffic (when going there to pick up after a seven-day wait).

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I do the same thing. It is a beotch getting there in the evening from Germantown. My girlfriend will tell you that I get very edgy if it is almost closing time at Engage and I am stuck in traffic (when going there to pick up after a seven-day wait).

I would suggest buying a gyrocopter for those rush hour Engage trips

Attachments

• Gyrocopter.jpg
      Gyrocopter.jpg
      24.9 KB · Views: 150

Tactics

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    Happy to be Here
    Love this shop and the staff. Friendly, knowledgable and great for the MDS community. Don't know if Gary is still there but that guy was hilarious :)

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    Engage rocks.

I just wish I had more money to spend with them, lol.

Very nice folks, but they were a little disorganized the only time I've been in there. Lots of junk on the left counter where the AR accessories were supposedly hiding; they could use some marketing help with store layout.

I left w/ a can of M855 and will pick up one of their lowers if I ever make it back down there. :D

The train store UPSTAIRS is REALLY impressive; I can't wait to take my kid there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom