• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    About 1230-1240. Then I went over to Ranger's about a block down 355.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I was very impressed when FPS and I were there......I was telling him that I have been in some sort of customer service capacity for almost 24 years and customer service goes a LONG way with me.

A definite thumbs up for the gang at Atlantic Guns.

Some other high points (no pun intended);

Store was clean and organized. No searching for anything. Everything was easy to locate.

Prices were clearly marked. No searching the items or having to ask how much a simple box of ammo was.

Shotgun ammo accessible and plentiful. Decent selection of slugs and shot, and a few specialty rounds like "buck and ball" at sale prices. Regular prices were competitive.

They acknowledged our presence and continued to as we were in the store. The conversations were 2 way....not them telling us what we wanted.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun

Attachments

• ThreeMusketeers_DanCharlie_480x600.jpg
      ThreeMusketeers_DanCharlie_480x600.jpg
      68.1 KB · Views: 340

LuckyShot

Pissing off Liberals
    Apr 13, 2010
    on 270
    I've never been to any of the Atlantic stores(cause of prices) but have called a couple times for different guns and I asked how much WASR's were going for and they said 700-750...soda almost came out my nose :whoa: lol. I guess thats marylands prices :rolleyes:. I've gone to Engage Armament and the guy there was just reeaal nice and very helpful, gave me space even though it's a small store its got a nice inventory. Infront is a train store and the people can just tell who's going to the back, I ended up buying a nice SKS. I still need to visit 2A sales once i get the money.

BerettaTMC

Apr 12, 2010
    I was picking up my Px4 on 3/27 at Atlantic (Rockville). My buddy joined me that day and bought a Glock 22.

Tom

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I went to the Rockville store for Ruger days. I had called them both a month before and could tell just by the phone call I will not be going to the SS store. Prices were good IMO paid $299 out the door for a new 22/45 blued. Stores in my area wanted full list value +taxes and MSP fee.

MrBojangles

Feb 22, 2010
    I think they're having Smith and Wesson days April 23rd and 24th at both stores. Went into Rockville today and it was pretty packed with S &W's. Should be a good sale.

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    I'm Late

I'm late but I thought I would mention I bought my first gun from them. Great guys, helpful, no issues.

pablo

Backpfeifengesicht
    Oct 13, 2009
    Baltimore City
    They just installed a few pearce +0 grips on my Glock mags for free, no waiting! Good guys - stop in and see them if you're ever in Silver Spring - ck out the new H&K USPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom