• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Hey everyone,

Joined a few months ago when I was looking for some information and resources about gun ownership in Maryland. I have been lurking for a bit and thought it appropriate to do introductions. I have lived here since 1988, and have been primarily hunting water foul and shooting trap/skeet. I am interested in moving into an AR style rifle for sport and possible, lets just say, "society" scenarios. After looking at the comments given to the latest person to relocate to Maryland, I have to agree that this state is completely going backwards. I loved Maryland when I moved here way back, and have owned two houses and three sailboats, the Chesapeake being the original reason to be here. Now I am contemplating every possible way to leave. I have already joined the MSI initiative. My first AR has been purchased, and will be facilitated by two Maryland Shooters forum industry partners. Thanks for being a great forum and I look forward to possibly meeting some folks at the range and otherwise.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Hello and welcome. Thanks for joining MSI

Attachments

• MSI_Banner.jpg
      MSI_Banner.jpg
      15.9 KB · Views: 82

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][FONT=&quot] info![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]HOW to APPLY for a MARYLAND Carry Permit[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Maryland Ranges[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MDS Logo Gear[/FONT][/FONT]

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    Welcome from E-burg! There's quite a few of us out here in Carroll Co. Including Sykesville and the burg. Do you frequent any of the local watering holes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom