• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    I ate a breakfast sandwich there Monday morning. It was all I had to eat in the previous 12 hours. By 1 PM I was getting intestional cramping. By the end of the Redskins game I had all the classic signs of food poisioning. Couldn't go to work today I felt so bad. Now around 1PM I took a shower but still feel very weak, dizzy and the cramping is just about gone. The new place looks nice and better service than the old one, but you never know. :sad20:

wolfejp

Apr 8, 2011
    Waldorf
    You should call the county and report it. My family got food poisoning in Orlando FL (bad Chinese food), and it is no joke. we called the county to report it so it wouldn't happen to anyone else.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Not according to the info I read today. I had all the symptoms and fortunately they are subsiding within the normal time. Otherwise, off to the hospital.

Gotcha, yeah, I would call the County Board of Health and report your suspicions.

somddude

Has a big Member
    Mar 14, 2010
    Brandywine, Marylandistan
    McDonald's food does that to me every time I eat there....
    J/k, but it is a food of last resort for me, not a big fan. Of course, like many people, if I had kids I'd probably be there a lot more.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    Agreed...The oatmeal is pretty damn good. I also like getting the parfait and adding my own fresh strawberries to it. And for lunch a side salad for $1 with low-fat dressing and a water with Mio flavoring makes a damn tasty, cheap, healthy meal that won't have me running to the can cursing the porcelain goddess.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    When I used to service fire suppression systems Greasy Mac's was my LEAST favorite.....they were absolutely FILTHY. There was at least an inch of grease on the floor under the friers. I detested doing their ANSUL systems.

Aug 19, 2011
    Fredneck, MD
    Thanks for the heads up. I remember when I got food poisoning from a steakhouse in VA. it was in the middle of inserv. Needless to say, I had to work 14+ hour days while sick. FTN ;)

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    After working at McDonald's when I was younger, I don't eat there as much now as I did before I worked there. But you gotta admit that dollar menu sure can be tempting.
    I make it a habit of checking the food over whenever I go to fast food places. Can't see germs of course but you can definitely tell when it's undercooked.

wolfejp

Apr 8, 2011
    Waldorf
    I have been unable to eat anything from McDonalds that involves there bred for the last 5 4 years or so. Whatever they use to treat their buns to make them last longer doesn't agree with me. I've noticed that a lot of the other fast food restaurants have been using the same thing.

ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    Fecal contamination from ignorant American workers and third world types who can't understand biology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom