• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Can you cerakote the lowers? Sell any uppers too?

We can send rifles/pistols out to be cerkoted but we do not do that in house. We do sell uppers as well but when we get new batches of lowers in we use our stock of uppers to build out new rifles. As of right now we only have a Spikes 14.7" (16oal) upper.

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    tumblr_lu0ek01Myj1qlrey0o1_500.gif

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    We can send rifles/pistols out to be cerkoted but we do not do that in house. We do sell uppers as well but when we get new batches of lowers in we use our stock of uppers to build out new rifles. As of right now we only have a Spikes 14.7" (16oal) upper.

What's the spikes upper like? complete or just barrel and reciever?

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Thanks for walking me through all the paperwork for the sbr lower today. I'll make sure I bring crab cakes next time haha since apparently shrimp aren't good enough lol. Can't wait to get the build started.

Sent from my DROIDX

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Thanks for walking me through all the paperwork for the sbr lower today. I'll make sure I bring crab cakes next time haha since apparently shrimp aren't good enough lol. Can't wait to get the build started.

Sent from my DROIDX

Anytime bro. The shrimp salad was great. Its just that the "Judas" caused me to miss out on the crab cakes which were the most splendid things ever.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Engage Armament said:
    Anytime bro. The shrimp salad was great. Its just that the "Judas" caused me to miss out on the crab cakes which were the most splendid things ever.

I'll have to find something else to order to come back down...haha shouldn't be to hard .9mm or 5.56 can hopefully soon.

powderhunter

May 29, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Two things I realized while I was putting together the lower.

I have fat fingers (index got stuck in the receiver while installing the hammer) & I will never make it as an AR rifle assembler.

The picture shows that its missing the trigger guard roll pin, the dam thing flew away somewhere & I can't find it. And the bolt catch roll pin broke in half while using metal chop stick as a punch. Bad Idea !

Andy, you will see me sometime next week!

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpg
      IMG_0190.jpg
      87.6 KB · Views: 358

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    What are the chances of another run of these being done if I can't get one before you run out?? Never built an AR before but always wanted one and this would be a great start. Just have to buy the wife's 9mm first. So funds are scarce for another project right now. especially since she can't decide which 9mm she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom