• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Liitlestown Fish and Game - www.sportingclayandtrap.org for info - I post this periodically for any one thats interested in giving it a try - You dont need to know what you are doing and its ok if you dont know any one there - nice guys all. Just bring a shot gun and stop at wally world for a case of sporting loads ---50 birds $12. food, shells glasses and ear protection available at sign up - 9am ---All you guys who shoot at Hap Baker should check this place out as it is about 12 miles outside of Westminster just a couple miles over the PA line. I will be there.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Had avery good day for clays at Littlestown yesterday- ran 7 squads through the clays course-6-7 guys on a squad and saw at least a half dozen new folks there including a couple of guys with their wives and newbie shooters. As usual the couse was different and had a couple of very difficult rabbit stations in the woods and a screaming fast mini station, it was a bit more challenging than usual but thats the fun of sporting clay shooting- you never know what you will get. Next day will be on Saturday 3-3----always the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, its a bargain at $12 a round.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    As one of the newbies trying both sporting clays and an O/U 12GA for the very first time, I was satisfied with what I shot and had a hell of a good time. My virginal shoulder is all shades of purple but it did little overall to erase the S.E. grin from my unshaven mug. Many thanks to all the patient shooters who shared both their advice, stories, wisdom and even spare shells once I'd blown through my first 50. This was a fun event at a nice price and I'll be back FO SHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom