• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    By the way for those of you who just signed up with the SAF please be aware that it takes a few weeks to hear back from them. Be patient; after a bit of a delay they will eventually respond.

Dead Eye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 21, 2010
    At Wal-Mart, buying more ammo.
    By the way, if anyone who is donating to MSI wants a little more bang for their buck, I still have the white MSI tshirts for sale. Sizes XL and 2X still available. $10 if you pick it up somewhere around Baltimore/White Marsh/at the MSI meeting next Sunday, or $15 if you want it shipped to your door.

For $15 bucks, I'll take a 2X. PM me, and we'll figure out the details.

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    By the way, if anyone who is donating to MSI wants a little more bang for their buck, I still have the white MSI tshirts for sale. Sizes XL and 2X still available. $10 if you pick it up somewhere around Baltimore/White Marsh/at the MSI meeting next Sunday, or $15 if you want it shipped to your door.

I'll take 2 of the XL if ya still have them... shipped ..good cause. if you could PM with the nfo, would appreciate it... thanks

-Rock

ATTYSHOOTER

Mar 31, 2009
    I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all of their support and good wishes. As a lawyer who has dedicated his practice to protecting our civil rights, it is very encouraging to see so many people so strongly supportive of this fight.

Those of us interested in this issue owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to MD Shooters, MSI, SAF, all of their members, and the others who have been fighting for our rights so passionately for so long. Without the work of these groups, their members and concerned citizens like each of you, this case would not be possible.

Those of us involved in the case are only able to attempt to reach so high because we are standing on the shoulders of giants in the form of the various individuals and organizations who have fought for years, sometimes quietly and without recognition or reward, for our constitutional rights.

This is a great discussion and there have been some excellent strategy suggestions and questions from my fellow MD Shooters members. As a lawyer, I would enjoy nothing more than a detailed debate about tactics and strategy in this case. However, this is a public form, so I hope that you will all forgive me for not being able to engage in tactical or strategic discussions here. Sun Tzu put it best: “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Please keep the comments coming and know that we are monitoring the discussion.

Again, thank you all for your support.

Best regards,

Cary

CARY J. HANSEL
    JOSEPH, GREENWALD & LAAKE, P.A.
    6404 IVY LANE, SUITE 400
    GREENBELT, MARYLAND 20770
    TELEPHONE: 301-220-2200
    FACSIMILE: 301-220-1214

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I will take one XL if available. I'll bring $10 to the Aug 8th meeting if that's okay.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    I called SAF and asked them to just send me a few bumper stickers instead of all the swag in my new-member package. Jamie (I think was her name) was extremely nice and took down my information.

For anyone else interested in doing the same the phone number is: (425) 454-7012

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I guess I should've multiquoted, but I'm tired.

My one comment was really only directed at our dear friend who was recently separated from Mdshooters, only to log on again and again with multiple fake accounts so he could seemingly have people support his position when in fact it was only one person......himself, supporting himself. :rolleyes:
    Sorry if I ruffled any of our good members' feathers.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    ...and if those two(?) key pro 2A democrats on the Judiciary Committee are replaced any time soon, we're toast.

Bingo. This is a good battle to fight with good odds in our favor, but it'll be a loooong time, if ever before the war is won.

Even states like VA, PA and TX have to fight off bad gun bills every year.

We'll continue to work the other issues when the time comes, and we'll continue to support ALL of our friends in the legislature.

We're always one vote away from AWB's, ammo restrictions, increased ammo taxes, "report your lost/stolen gun" bills and a plethora of other things that we've managed to beat back for the past 6 years.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all of their support and good wishes. As a lawyer who has dedicated his practice to protecting our civil rights, it is very encouraging to see so many people so strongly supportive of this fight.

Those of us interested in this issue owe a tremendous debt of gratitude to MD Shooters, MSI, SAF, all of their members, and the others who have been fighting for our rights so passionately for so long. Without the work of these groups, their members and concerned citizens like each of you, this case would not be possible.

Those of us involved in the case are only able to attempt to reach so high because we are standing on the shoulders of giants in the form of the various individuals and organizations who have fought for years, sometimes quietly and without recognition or reward, for our constitutional rights.

This is a great discussion and there have been some excellent strategy suggestions and questions from my fellow MD Shooters members. As a lawyer, I would enjoy nothing more than a detailed debate about tactics and strategy in this case. However, this is a public form, so I hope that you will all forgive me for not being able to engage in tactical or strategic discussions here. Sun Tzu put it best: “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”

Please keep the comments coming and know that we are monitoring the discussion.

Again, thank you all for your support.

Best regards,

Cary

CARY J. HANSEL
    JOSEPH, GREENWALD & LAAKE, P.A.
    6404 IVY LANE, SUITE 400
    GREENBELT, MARYLAND 20770
    TELEPHONE: 301-220-2200
    FACSIMILE: 301-220-1214

Cary, win or lose, we all owe you a huge debt of gratitude for carrying the ball on this. You already know MSI will do whatever needs to get done, and MDshooters.com will also do everything possible to make this case a winner without any one person shouldering too much burden, financial or otherwise.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    My fingers and toes are crossed, and I give my sincere thanks to all who have put their own resources (particularly their time) on the line to defend this cause. It's been an exciting year for 2A rights...

mbenz85

MDS Supporter
    Apr 22, 2009
    Harford County
    Thanks to SAF, MSI, our mods here, and Hansel and team for taking this on. I just joined SAF as a lifer. I'm going to go donate to MSI next. This should be an interesting one!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for all of their support and good wishes. As a lawyer who has dedicated his practice to protecting our civil rights, it is very encouraging to see so many people so strongly supportive of this fight....

Mr. Hansel, I owe you a beer. Seriously, I can't thank you enough for being a key part of what I believe will eventually lead to the restoration of many of our 2A rights. If and when you need me as an individual for grunt work, or MDShooters as a group, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Oh, and I'm the newest life member of SAF.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom