PDA

View Full Version : Tandem Kross for Ruger Mark III

JR9390
November 18th, 2012, 11:12 AM
I just wanted to post my experience with a Tandem Kross replacement steel bushing for a Ruger Mark III.

For $15 shipped to your door you can get rid of that annoying magazine safety feature on the Mark III's. The mags now drop free and when disassembling you no longer have to reintroduce a magazine back into the handgun to drop the hammer.

I don't have any affiliation with the company I just thought if anyone was looking to get rid of that annoying feature they should know this is out there.

JR9390
November 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Oh and here's their web address

http://www.tandemkross.com/

If anyone else has used their products and have negative or postivie feedback I definately want to hear about it. I think the original bushing the made was made out of aluminum which I can't imagine was hard enough, but the steel one seems to be made well. I only found it when I was searching the internet for how to get rid of the magazine safety. You tube has someone using washers to disable it but this is one piece.

Ian
November 21st, 2012, 05:31 PM
Just placed an order, more to follow.

Ian
November 29th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Installed while watching the news. $10.00 to the door, easy installation, magazine now drops free, like butter. Plus, I like taking a bunch of crap out of a gun, and replacing it with much simpler crap.

Mooseman
November 29th, 2012, 09:34 PM
I will have to try this. Thanks.

JR9390
March 3rd, 2013, 10:15 AM
So Far it is still working

C-Par
March 3rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
I just did mine also since I use my 22/45 for action rimfire.

Haven't tried it out yet but can't wait.

JR9390
March 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM
What I can't understand is why you would actaully want a magazine safety