PDA

View Full Version : Airow Gun?

krashmania
June 28th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Anyone ever used or seen one in person? I think they look super cool, and I would probably get my bow out more if I could shoot 22's with it. Great way to take care of the squirrel population...

Though not sure I could justify 200 bucks for it...

The link

http://airowgun.com/

krashmania
June 28th, 2011, 06:52 PM
This seems like it should go in archery, but if someone think it would be better in archery or paintball, mods, feel free to relocate.

hvymax
June 28th, 2011, 07:21 PM
This seems like it should go in archery, but if someone think it would be better in archery or paintball, mods, feel free to relocate.

more like WTF

VNVGUNNER
June 28th, 2011, 08:58 PM
A few of us got to shoot one at an archery show.
Novelty at best.

Nixon
June 29th, 2011, 06:27 PM
Combining a paintball gun with anything potentially lethal sounds like a terrible idea.

leroygibbs
June 29th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Combining a paintball gun with anything potentially lethal sounds like a terrible idea.

Why? Not knocking, just don't see the danger, but I was dropped on my head alot as a child. You'd have to try hard to notch an arrow on the bow at the same time.

All you're doing is using the bow to power a pneumatic (I think) cylinder via an arrow acting as a piston. Seems like a novel way of getting more time with your bow.

krashmania
June 29th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Why? Not knocking, just don't see the danger, but I was dropped on my head alot as a child. You'd have to try hard to notch an arrow on the bow at the same time.

All you're doing is using the bow to power a pneumatic (I think) cylinder via an arrow acting as a piston. Seems like a novel way of getting more time with your bow.

That was my thought too, seems like a kinda neat way to get more out of it.