PDA

View Full Version : need help registring

arem
September 30th, 2010, 02:32 PM
How would one register for a class, I send couple of emails and did not hear anything back.

Thanks
Alex

Jim Sr
September 30th, 2010, 02:39 PM
:sign01: Who? What? When? Where? How? & Why? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

arem
September 30th, 2010, 02:44 PM
M4/Carbine 1 Course October 10th, its listed on their calendar.
http://www.ccjatraining.com/calendar/index.htm

kac
September 30th, 2010, 03:41 PM
I would call the main number on the website. Tom has somebody covering the phone, even when he's out on the range!

mo4040
September 30th, 2010, 06:53 PM
I tried contacting via email and phone (several times over two weeks).

Every time I call (at different times during the day), all I get is an answering machine.

I left a message, but no call back.

I guess I'll just show up.

Tom Perroni
September 30th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Folks,

I am in the WONDERFUL border town of Nogales, Arizona training US. Customs!

My wife has been working the phones and I returned over 50 calls today! If I missed you I apologize I will be back next week!:innocent0

This place is like the wild wild west! I will have lots of stories when I get back.....It's as hot as Iraq!!!!

This just happened this am! The impact of having its mayor behind bars is settling in on the city of Nogales, Arizona, and it's not a comfortable feeling. ...:sad20:

I talked to an Alex today but it wasn’t you …..The one I talked to didn’t know $h%* but could speak Spanish…..;)

Be back next week! :lol2:

This is what the CBP guys taught me in Spanish: donde esta servos!!!!!!!!!:D

StrikeFace
October 1st, 2010, 03:39 AM
Hah! So how do you say, "Where is the beer?" in Arabic?

Lemme know how I can get a job there.

ateixeira
October 1st, 2010, 05:50 AM
Yup, Don't Know S#@T but StikeFace does:D

Donde esta la cerveza cabron?!!

Tom was busy doing some PR work yesterday:lol2:

vette97
October 1st, 2010, 08:24 AM
Hah! So how do you say, "Where is the beer?" in Arabic?

Lemme know how I can get a job there.

Shu Badak!

Maverick0313
October 1st, 2010, 08:26 AM
No le se.

jmira
October 1st, 2010, 08:29 AM
Tom, I am ready to sign up for a last minute class down in Arizona, just give us a date! =)

Todd v.
October 1st, 2010, 10:00 AM
A good freind of mine lives in goodyear, he's an Air Marshal. I've heard plenty of his stories and he doesn't even work the border....

I've been catching Border Wars on the tube every now and then, I must say it looks like an interesting job.

mo4040
October 6th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Tom,

Is anyone going to be in the office during normal business hours? I am still unable to talk to a human being to register for a course.

Tom Perroni
October 6th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Tom,

Is anyone going to be in the office during normal business hours? I am still unable to talk to a human being to register for a course.

I was in the office all day today and spoke to several MD Shooters.
KAC called me this morning.

I will be out of town tomorrow with DHS. But will be in Friday!
Hope that helps! Thank you for your patience. I apologize for us not connecting.

TOM