PDA

View Full Version : S.W.A.T. Magazine TV Episode 7: Featuring CCJA & Tom Perroni

Tom Perroni
February 7th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Md Shooters,

CCJA has been in almost every episode of SWAT Magazine TV in one way or the other. However this show will feature CCJA and my Instructor cadre which is the real reason we are as successful as we are.

Wednesday Evenings, 7:30 EST Host: Rob Pincus on the Outdoor Chanel

S.W.A.T. Magazine TV Episode 7: S.W.A.T. Magazine TV heads to the Commonwealth Criminal Justice Academy in Virginia to observe Tom Perroni and his team conducting training for executive protection teams and looks at how that training can apply to defending a family member from a lethal threat. See How to use the a laser training aid to enh...ance your dryfire practice and Brent Wheat brings another edition of “Street Smarts”.

S.W.A.T. Magazine TV brings you an inside look at the training industry by taken you behind the scenes of law enforcement and military training as well as looking at some the best courses and instructors available in the private sector. Rob Pincus hosts this action packed and informative series that will spend time with a different instructor each week. Best of all, the training you’ll see is broken down in a way that reveals that most important aspect for you to learn in your preparation for home or self defense. S.W.A.T. Magazine TV will also feature in depth instructor profiles that you get to know the men behind their messages in a way that you never have before. Useful product insight and Brent Wheat’s “Street Smart’s” segment will round out the most progressive 30 minutes of training oriented program on television.

My hope is the next episode I tape this summer we have a ton of Md shooters and a MDS banner in the backgound.

Tom

EWO
February 7th, 2010, 02:42 PM
I DVR all of the shows from "Wednesday Night at the Range", including S.W.A.T. Magazine. Is this particular episode going to air this coming Wednesday?

Tom Perroni
February 7th, 2010, 03:03 PM
I DVR all of the shows from "Wednesday Night at the Range", including S.W.A.T. Magazine. Is this particular episode going to air this coming Wednesday?

Yes!

TV Episode 7: Featuring CCJA & Tom Perroni

dwsjr
February 7th, 2010, 03:48 PM
I guess I'm out of the loop or I don't get this channel. Where can I find this?

Tom Perroni
February 7th, 2010, 04:11 PM
I guess I'm out of the loop or I don't get this channel. Where can I find this?

http://www.outdoorchannel.com/

Tom

3rdRcn
February 7th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Comcast doesn't have outdoor channel in my area.:sad20:

gibby
February 7th, 2010, 04:50 PM
The Outdoor channel is one of the reasons why I ditched Comcast for DirecTV. They have SWAT TV. Handguns, Personal Defense TV, Tactical Impact, Tactical Arms, Shooting Gallery, American Rifleman TV, and Shooting USA. Wednesday Nights my DVR records just about all night.

Saw Tom a bunch of times when the ask Instructors questions about training.

EWO
February 11th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Hey Tom, I watched the show last night. :thumbsup: Looked like some really good training. I'd love to attend sometime. Oh, and what are the qualifications to work there? :D Just kidding.... kind of.

randyho
February 11th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Tom needs more air time. Good segment on a good topic, just not enough of it.

Redneck
February 11th, 2010, 03:53 PM
My gf hates weds nights cause Im always watching the outdoor channel. I love "Wednesday Night at the Range"

EWO
February 11th, 2010, 05:55 PM
My gf hates weds nights cause Im always watching the outdoor channel. I love "Wednesday Night at the Range"

Don't forget Lock and Load Thursday on the Sportsman Channel tonight. :party29:

gunrunner
February 11th, 2010, 07:39 PM
Hey Tom i saw the episode. Very nice! It made me want to get down there and take some training courses in the spring. I liked that drill you did with your partner or non shooter walking behind you and guiding you while you shoot. Excellent drill.