PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tom for all the great content!!!!

Todd v.
January 31st, 2010, 10:09 AM
Just wanted to put it out there, very good stuff. Thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

Tom Perroni
January 31st, 2010, 11:27 AM
Just wanted to put it out there, very good stuff. Thanks for sharing it. :thumbsup:

Hey Bro!

No problem! Thank you & all the MD Shooters for the support you have given CCJA over the last year. I just want to give back to you folks. An often times I may get some info via e-mail that you may not get to see but is important or I may be on a different forum and see some cool stuff and bring it here.

Honestly I thought some folks may have thought I was spamming….:D

Thanks!

Tom

Maverick0313
January 31st, 2010, 11:29 AM

+1 Tom......

clandestine
January 31st, 2010, 12:08 PM
I always read your posts Tom. I will be taking some of your courses soon. I have to save some more and finish outfitting myself, but hopefully soon.

Your posts are always :thumbsup:

DD214
January 31st, 2010, 12:37 PM
I've learned a lot from your posts Tom. I don't chime in much since I'm such a noOb in the formal training department, but I do take your words to heart and try to incorporate what I can. I've got to make it over there for a course sometime.

StrikeFace
January 31st, 2010, 03:59 PM
Definitely. The man is a real subject matter expert with excellent teaching skills.

If there is one regret that I have is that I didn't start training with his outfit sooner.

I've said it elsewhere, but the training provided at CCJA is superior to what I experienced as a paratrooper in the US Army. I am more prepared to survive firefight now than I ever was in the military. The skills I've picked up from Tom and his crew not only better you as an individual, but as a team member or leader.

I'm keeping tabs on his posts at a couple of shooting boards and soaking up as much as I can.

Thanks again, Tom.

drking2
January 31st, 2010, 04:31 PM
Tom, I will be taking a course or two also, just need to get my knee fixed and I will see you. Thanks for the great info you provide.

boothdoc
January 31st, 2010, 06:38 PM
Tom's post ate almost as good as his teaching. I look forward to training this year with him and his crew.
I feel fortunate to have such a competent and thorough training establishment so close by.

See ya soon Tom

MM

gibby
January 31st, 2010, 08:26 PM
After doing the two MDS classes, I look forward to reading your posts. Keep them coming!

glock_forty5
January 31st, 2010, 10:24 PM
Keep 'em coming!

JT

travistheone
January 31st, 2010, 11:04 PM
Keep 'em coming!

JT

+1