PDA

View Full Version : NEW GUN-OIL on the rage in the "Sand Box"

Tom Perroni
January 20th, 2010, 08:29 PM
MD Shooters,

This was sent to me by a friend who is in the ‘sand box” thought I would pass it along….:lol2:

Tom

SILVER BULLET GUN OIL

What the 9/11 Commission said does not exist... Exists.
"There is no silver bullet or decisive blow that can defeat Islamist terrorism."
Lee H. Hamilton
Vice Chairman, Sept. 11 Commission

SILVER BULLET GUN OIL, is a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Counter-Islamic terrorist force multiplier. SILVER BULLET GUN OIL was designed specifically to put Demoralizing FEAR and TERROR into SUPPOSEDLY "Fearless" Islamo-Fascist terrorists. It was created with the "TRUE BELIEVER'' in mind. According to the Koran, Allah states, "Any of my followers contaminated by swine at the time of his death will be denied entry to my paradise forever, I HATE THE STENCH OF SWINE."

To find out more check this out:

http://www.silverbulletgunoil.net/

hole punch
January 20th, 2010, 08:32 PM
lol as usual, leave it to bacon to save the day :patriot:

Tom Perroni
January 20th, 2010, 08:35 PM
lol as usual, leave it to bacon to save the day :patriot:

Roger That!

Tom

hole punch
January 20th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Lol! The more you read this website the better it gets! The 'Production' photos are priceless :D

clandestine
January 20th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Can I use it to flavor my MRE's, and lube my AR?

Les Gawlik
January 20th, 2010, 09:54 PM
I posted a civilian idea similar to that. What about a clear plastic pouch, with a shoulder strap, in which you could carry a sealed package of bacon? Suppose the the Fruit of Kaboom bomber saw that in the lap of the passenger next to him. Or supposing the Brits carried packages of bacon on their subways? Sort of an "open carry" for pork. How could a self-respecting terrorist blow himself up under those conditions. Sort of like a reverse Cloward-Pivens strategy.

kac
January 20th, 2010, 11:57 PM
This has an interesting historical parallel. One of the causes of the Great Mutiny of 1857 was the rumor among the sepoy troops that the cartridges were greased with pig fat.

People not well-versed in British history would probably be interested to hear about the British response to atrocities such as Cawnpore, essentially the Beslan of its day. Terroristic acts were met with sudden and savage reply by the supposedly reserved English. Meeting fire with fire got things under control.

kwcraft
January 21st, 2010, 12:00 AM
My best friend brad (rip) brought me a bottle of that when he came home from Afghanistan back in June. He had a case of it. thought it was hilarious. I'll be holding on to that in case of an invasion :party29: