PDA

View Full Version : CCJA / PTTA Tom Perroni Class Certificates

Tom Perroni
November 1st, 2009, 10:24 PM
MD Shooters,

First let me apologize to those of you who have not gotten a certificate from one of my classes that you have taken.

Going forward I will have certificates printed to hand out at the end of the class.

However if you did not get a certificate and attended a class here is what I need and I will send you one.

You will need to send an e-mail to: ccjatraining@gmail.com

Put CERTIFICATE in the subject line.

I need the name you would like on the certificate

The class you took: M4 or Handgun

The date you took the class

And an address to mail the certificate to

I will have a new admin assistant very soon and she will be able to help with e-mails and answering the phones.

Thanks! I apprecite the continued business and support while I work through this process. I will make sure that everyone who needs a certificate gets one.

Tom

boothdoc
November 2nd, 2009, 06:31 AM
Hey Tom:
Thanks for addressing this. I hope your health is back.

Can we just arrange to pick-up our certificates at our next class? Does that work with you? I can foward you my son and I's information for both class and we can make a dual cert P-U.
thanks
Matt

DZ
November 2nd, 2009, 07:49 AM
Email sent.

JMintzer
November 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks Tom! E-mail sent...

Jamie

ripper157
November 2nd, 2009, 08:03 PM
Hey Tom:
Thanks for addressing this. I hope your health is back.

Can we just arrange to pick-up our certificates at our next class? Does that work with you? I can foward you my son and I's information for both class and we can make a dual cert P-U.
thanks
Matt

+1

glock_forty5
November 3rd, 2009, 08:43 AM
I sent in my request for the coveted Perroni certification! I will pick them up at the Nov 15 class.

JT

boothdoc
April 18th, 2010, 04:56 PM
I have just e-mailed another request for certificates for the classes I have taken.

ateixeira
April 18th, 2010, 07:16 PM
You might be better off calling him. I can't get him to reply to e-mails or pms, but he does pick up the phone.

boothdoc
April 18th, 2010, 07:18 PM
I have talked with him about this and was told to e-mail him the information.

J.Brown
April 18th, 2010, 10:25 PM
any one know the date of the first MD SHOOTERS class?

JMintzer
April 18th, 2010, 10:32 PM
any one know the date of the first MD SHOOTERS class?

Pretty sure it was 6/14/09. Thats the first one I went to and I think it was the first one offered...

Jamie

jmira
April 18th, 2010, 10:33 PM
I just sent a request to him for 8/16/09 - that was the mdshooters1 carbine class I believe.

jmira
April 18th, 2010, 10:37 PM
http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=28043&highlight=ccja