PDA

View Full Version : One suppressor 2 guns

simplegreen
February 25th, 2009, 01:24 PM
So i have a p22 and my gsg5. I did my paper work for the suppressor. On the paperwork is states for the p22, is it legal to use the suppressor on my gsg5 as well? Just curious. Cant imagine it would matter, but i've been perplexed by less.

mtlcafan79
February 25th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Is the GSG5 a pistol or a rifle?

mdjamesd
February 25th, 2009, 01:35 PM
you should be good, only problem I see is the way some supressors thread onto the gsg

SCARCQB
February 25th, 2009, 01:38 PM
The tax stamp is for the suppressor and you should not have any issues moving it from one host to another. You can use this suppressor for either pistol or rifle application.

The only issue that you are going to have is if the suppressor is a dedicated can and is attached permanently to the host as to prevent it from being an SBR ( Two stamp gun).

other than that, you should be OK

simplegreen
February 25th, 2009, 01:53 PM
cool thanks, what i figured but i didn't think putting a stock on a gsg5p was an issue.. apparently it is.

Kharn
February 25th, 2009, 03:22 PM
How did you list the suppressor as for your P22 on the paperwork? There's no such blank on a Form 4.

simplegreen
February 25th, 2009, 03:40 PM
i'll have to check, i didnt write up the form 4 i recall it had my p22 listed on there for some reason, maybe i was just subconsciously thinking that. MSP has my paperwork